Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Airing™

Les Français, je recommande vivement cette application, très customisable, support ultra-réactif, sales pop sans marque, et surtout GRATUITE.

Un énorme merci à l'équipe!!

Creative Yoga Wear

Great app! Easy to set up and use and works a treat!! :-)
Easy to configure the actual messages in the app.
www.creativeyogawear.com

REALHAIRFORBOSSLADIES

I Love this app. Really helped me with my sales. I recommend this app to other stores as well. You will be satifsfied!

Unspoken Fashion

Sales Notification is a nice application and Nikunj and Axay in support were helpful and pleasant.

Chic Shopee

it's a very nice application, I like it. it's a very nice application, I like it. it's a very nice application, I like it.

agape4you

I absolutely LOVE this app!!! It was easy to set up ... it works very well ... Customer service is outstanding! Love this app!!! Thanks!

Dsigned Store

perfect support customer service, and the app works perfectly. It's better than Beekiting apps and they help you to setup the app. Perfect.

Twisted Eyewear

I absolutely LOVE this app!!! It was easy to set up ... it works very well ... and is a great way to show social proof of your sales! Customer service is outstanding! I'm super happy with the app!!! Thanks!

DownShift

I'm using this app for my automotive store DownShift.in
This app will give my customers a social proof and it gains me more trust.
I had issues faced with the app in the beginning and the customer care team executive from Sales Notification by MPS (Axay) helped me out real quick. Thank you!

RDTdaily Merch

love this app <3
big love fro me for the team
thanks for creating this beautiful and helpful app
this app make my store attractive