Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Gustaf och Linnea

Just downloaded the app. Weiss that i have to leave a review, you guys really should consider that..

Loja Magnetica

Excelente aplicativo, me trás todas as funcionalidades que preciso de forma pratica e rápida. Super recomendo!

Bee's Bling Bash

Easy to use. Uhm... REALLY HELPS with sales and upselling. I noticed that once I sell an item, I sell more of the same (along with others) right after due to this app. The reason for 4 stars is that the locations read a little funky some times, not sure what can be done about that. Thank you! great feature.

March 28, 2021

Hi Bee's Bling Bash,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, All the displayed notifications are REAL and coming from your store's real orders that include location information as well. For future communication, we are strongly suggesting contacting our in-app support or live chat where issues are always solved within a few seconds to minutes. We are not frequently monitoring this review page so there will be a delay in response.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

beachsamurai.club

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

March 28, 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Gear-Gun

Excellent app. i have just add it to my store and i hope they work as i expected from you . thanks and have a good day

rudykosher

This is my first day of adding this app. I don't know if it will do what it says it will do, but I'm going to try it and give my honest opinion in a few.

Bijuz

this is a kind of app that time to time it gives u surprise! always improving! its a top notch in class, used in about 5 stores already! take my money! also the support 5+ !

Smilez For Miles

I have just started using the app. Would like to experience the performance it has with time as my business moves ahead

Sonho Épico

Ótimo! O aplicativo entrega o que promete. Estou testando a um bom tempo e gostei do seu trabalho. Muito bom mesmo.

sanitizer.com

Great app, would highly recommend to friends, need more work though... Thumbs up to to the developers