Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

ブレンドハーブティーSHOP|KOTOMARU

I haven't used this app yet, but the review is great so looking forward to use it. See some reviews to use this.

Yiao Co

Slimwithslimmy

This help me to boost my sales and i hope this will carry on bring my sales in. This apps is really helpful for me.

Lux Nail Lab Inc

this app is okay but a little confusing at least on my end. if you need help tracking and boosting product sales...

South African Pharmacy

The app is awesome! Just installed it and it's working like magic! The price does not burn one's pocket either. A big thank you to to the developers!

wesmat

Ainda não comecei a vender, porém me parece ser muito bom esse aplicativo. É muito bem recomendado no mercado.

Point Store

l,ll,ojjuhjhjhjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kkhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

June 1, 2021

Hi Point Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support. Happy Selling.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Melanin Maniacs

The app is easy to used and well worth the price. I would like to see what customer put what in their cart so we can reach out to them and see why they didn't purchased.

ACMEJOY

it's not perfect, but ok. There are some very important data that cannot be viewed, such as the number of products purchased by customers through the App

May 27, 2021

Hi ACMEJOY,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It really helps us to improve our application. We will forward your suggestions to our technical team.

1 of a kind Boutique

just downloaded and worked straightway. I might be early days but already impressed and makes the shop look proffessional

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12