Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

ClippedUp

Used this app to help make customers on my page more inclined to buy with sales notification. Very Easy

AmazeFane

Good app i recommand she help me a lot to expand my bussines tky for this app and for you support ...

IDSHA

muy bien la aplicacion no ,a e usado pero tratare de dar lo mejor con ella pedire ayuda apenas pueda

CandidaLyn Publishing

It has been effective in showing customers the frequency of products ordered from my website. Thank you!

full.cl

Lyfestylz Plus

Great app support from the Sales Pop team. Feature works great for my shop! and is very easy to update.

DamarisGlam

I love this app! I highly recommend using this for your business because it helps your future customers trust shopping with you!

Valentina Jewelers

recomendo muito pois ganhei dinheiro com isto e agora tenho que fazer isso recomenda mas nn usei ainda

Konfor

Thank you for your app and help. Greatly recommend the app. Thank you team. It really helped me in boosting my sales.

Seatsack

They are very helpful! When I needed to change our settings I logged on and the rep ended up answering my question fast but ultimately just made the change for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 134 135