Sales Pop up ‑ ToastiBar , 1.802 anmeldelser

• 2 % af bedømmelserne er på 3 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 2 stjerner
  • 0 % af bedømmelserne er på 1 stjerner
12. januar 2021

i used this app tis is very helpful to increase the conversion rate and very good app i am fully satisfied with this app

Arizo
4. august 2020

I used this app to get notified about sales. Thank you for creating a helpful app for this small business owner

Sugar Shaker Boutique
7. oktober 2020

I use this app to help provide social proof! So far, so good! I'm looking forward to them helping grow and boost my sales!

The VisionPreneur
17. februar 2020

Easy to install but I am leaving a review before it went up on my site! I'll check back in a couple of weeks.

LowTides Ocean Products
10. november 2021

easy to use and very helpful tips, it is reasonably priced as well. i do recommend to install this app

Toronto Perfume
24. maj 2020

Good app ofgiurhsvbpj dsanvfhe q [irj r irei jgre[ijie eiri jririrjg irjfgir v rwoiehurew9h uewrhurewh riuhru-9 urh 98rh=9ru rhj ijjirg

Baby Beats Australia
Australien
1. juni 2021

This is top application on Shopify Store and I would to like share it to friends.
Thanks for your job !

Doc Natura
Frankrig
26. juli 2020

Excited to use it....................................................................................

Sugar Rae Essentials
28. oktober 2019

great service, easy to integrate and has helped increase my conversions rate since using sales pop!!!

Edens Gate CBD
Storbritannien
9. maj 2020

Sounds good, yet to try but looking forward to this, it seems like a great way to get store credibility from new customers.

Rogue Online Pty Ltd