ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup , 1.734 Rezensionen

• 2 % der Bewertungen sind 3 Sterne
  • 0 % der Bewertungen sind 2 Sterne
  • 1 % der Bewertungen sind 1 Sterne
23. August 2019

I installed the app and was asked to test it. It seems to have worked just fine. But I cant wait to see more sales :)

Bodywize Fitness Solutions
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 10. Mai 2020

Nice app! The only thing is it keeps displaying the same order information. I don't know how to fix that. Help?

Dach Everywhere
Mehr als 2 jahre mit der App
MakeProSimp hat geantwortet 10. Mai 2020

Hi Dach Everywhere,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing the issues. We have checked and fixed the issue for your store with the Sales Notification app. Please enable the Sales Notification app and you should see different Sales Notifications are started to display in your store.

Please guide us at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. We are always there for you :) Happy Selling :)

Bearbeitet am 17. Januar 2021

Very Happy..............................................................................................

FH Ferreterías
Mexiko
Etwa 2 jahre mit der App
Bearbeitet am 25. September 2020

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

peachypeachyy
Sonderverwaltungsregion Hongkong
Fast 2 jahre mit der App
27. März 2021

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

beachsamurai.club
Australien
Mehr als ein jahr mit der App
MakeProSimp hat geantwortet 28. März 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

26. Oktober 2019

dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

BonAchatBienVu
Frankreich
10 monate mit der App
14. April 2020

Im testing this app out, but I had it recommended to me by a person that specializes in making websites

Mar'Cedes Closet
9 monate mit der App
31. Juli 2022

I haven't used this app yet, but I am excited to see it work its wonders. In fact, I am more than hopeful of being a millionaire with the help of this application.

Salbor
MakeProSimp hat geantwortet 31. Juli 2022

Hi Salbor,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We hope you will like our app. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you have booming successes.

12. April 2021

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.

Dacczfitness.com
7. April 2020

vhbjnkmrovide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body