Avis (1 874)

• 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
5 octobre 2020

Great sales notification, great app, love it and does what i need for my website. Will recommend it.

SFD Food
R.A.S. chinoise de Hong Kong
Environ 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
29 juillet 2020

New to this app. Really can't rate it until I use it!

SHEEK24KUSTOMS
Presque 2 ans d’utilisation de l’application
12 janvier 2021

This app is amazing and easy to use. You can translate in other language for us european. great app and good support clients

LUNA STORE
Suisse
Plus d'un an d’utilisation de l’application
13 janvier 2021

It is a very good option to develop your ecommerce, I wish it could help my bussiness . I recommed it.

OrthoDepartment

Pakistan
1 minute d’utilisation de l’application
MakeProSimp a répondu 5 novembre 2023

Dear Heer Pret Team,

Thank you so much for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that you find our application to be the best choice.

Your satisfaction is our priority, and we're here to support you every step of the way. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us at support@makeprosimp.com. We're dedicated to ensuring your continued success with our application.

Once again, thank you for choosing our app, and we're delighted to have you as a valued user!

Best regards,
The MakeProSimp Team

17 septembre 2020

It would be better if this app shows the sales notification of the most recent purchases first or the best selling products.

Matcha Moments
Émirats arabes unis
16 octobre 2020

Still early. So far so good. Will come back to update on service. The price is good. A lot of options to choose from.

Pretti Alliance Boutique (Luxury press on nails)
4 juillet 2020

I haven't started using but I have high hope and strong faith this app will help increase sales. Excited to try it out

azriel.com
18 janvier 2022

Great app. I use it in all of my ecommerce websites. I recommend it, it is easy to use and works very well.

Anidriz.pt
Portugal
MakeProSimp a répondu 18 janvier 2022

Hi Anidriz.pt,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Best Wishes more conversions and a huge success!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

23 octobre 2020

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhi

Boule-de-Poils.fr