Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
26 septembre 2020

This is a good app. It helped me get my website to where it needs to be. I would recommend to my friends.

Faded Out Thrift
21 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
26 août 2020

ROLENOVA
Chine
17 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
23 septembre 2020

app bom, satisfatório para um começo de loja, com toda certeza será um app otimo para alavancar as vendas

Compre Leve Shop
Brésil
14 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
14 mars 2020

just install not sure yet, need to wait and see, hope it do the job,the price is also very affordable

Avonuxfashion
12 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
17 février 2022

Estamos probando la app para poder dar una correcta reseña, pero en una primera instancia se siente muy amigable en el uso

Vitalica Colombia
Colombie
10 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
MakeProSimp a répondu 17 février 2022

Hola Vitalica Colombia,

Gracias por escribirnos esta valiosa reseña, ¡lo apreciamos! Nos alegra saber que te gusta nuestra aplicación y servicio. Y mis mejores deseos para una gran experiencia por delante. Puede comunicarse con nosotros en cualquier momento para obtener asistencia en support@makeprosimp.com.

Deseamos que obtenga un éxito próspero.

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

************ English Version ************

Hi Vitalica Colombia,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and service. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you will get prosperous success.

4 août 2020

yeah. i like it because it gives me more sales. i also have got reviewed tast people had more buying power

Banjerbox
Pays-Bas
9 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
2 janvier 2022

I love the idea others can see what others purchased. This will give customers ides to purchase items they wouldn't have purchased. It's an easy installation, just follow the prompts.

JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery
4 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
MakeProSimp a répondu 3 janvier 2022

Hi JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

11 janvier 2021

I just installed this app. I don't know how it works lol. I hope it will increase my sale! I really need to start my business

BluLuce Luxury Shop
Italie
3 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
21 décembre 2021

We have yet to try this app as we have just installed it. But heard some good reviews. Hopefully it works.

Henry & Oliver Co.
Australie
2 minutes d’utilisation de l’application
MakeProSimp a répondu 21 décembre 2021

Hi Henry & Oliver Co,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

23 février 2022

I installed this app on my website to hopefully give customers FOMO and possibly purchase something.

Grounded Brand
1 minute d’utilisation de l’application
MakeProSimp a répondu 23 février 2022

Hi Grounded Brand,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.