Note globale
  • 2 % des avis sont des avis à 3 étoiles
  • 0 % des avis sont des avis à 2 étoiles
  • 1 % des avis sont des avis à 1 étoiles
12 novembre 2019

cool i try this right now currently yheaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Rave is my life !
France
8 mois d’utilisation de l’application
29 mai 2020

made me leave this review but overall its not too bad so far. also they're forcing the review to be a minimum of 100 characters

Kid's Favorite Toys and Gifts Store
États-Unis
13 novembre 2019

Rating this in order to finish its installation. Haven't really tried it for long but looks promising!

Aunt Flo
Philippines
25 mai 2021

just downloaded and worked straightway. I might be early days but already impressed and makes the shop look proffessional

1 of a kind Boutique
Royaume-Uni
31 mars 2022

Vou começar a usar agora, mas parece que vai me ajuda muito com interação aos novos visitantes da minha loja

ConectlojaBR
Brésil
MakeProSimp a répondu 31 mars 2022

Olá ConnectlojaBR,

Obrigado por nos escrever esta avaliação valiosa, nós apreciamos isso! Estamos felizes em saber que você gosta do nosso aplicativo. E votos de uma tremenda experiência pela frente. Você pode entrar em contato conosco a qualquer momento para obter suporte em support@makeprosimp.com. Ficaremos felizes em ajudá-lo.

Desejamos que você obtenha sucesso próspero.

Obrigado,
Equipe MakeProSimp

************ English Version ************

Hi ConectlojaBR,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you will get prosperous success.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Modifié le 20 octobre 2019

i like this app. i recommend it. easy to use and make the job. It take the free version and it is ok to me

BebeOcoeur
France
24 juin 2021

The app is awesome! Just installed it and it's working like magic! The price does not burn one's pocket either. A big thank you to to the developers!

South African Pharmacy
Afrique du Sud
4 décembre 2019

expectation, if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience

petalady
Chine
27 mai 2021

it's not perfect, but ok. There are some very important data that cannot be viewed, such as the number of products purchased by customers through the App

ACMEJOY
Chine
MakeProSimp a répondu 27 mai 2021

Hi ACMEJOY,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It really helps us to improve our application. We will forward your suggestions to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support.

15 mars 2020

j'ai choisi cette application pour ameliorer mes ventes dans ma boutique, j'espere que ca va m'aider , merci beaucoup pour votre travail que vous fournissez en creant des application et surtout avec un plan gratuit

Nickybeauty