Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sooq.Dubai

Good Thank you Thanks A lot fdlkfjhfgjdfhfdjgnjkldfhgjfdkj gkdfjhghdfjkghdfljkhgjdfhgjk higdjhiphdighkfdhkjl

January 19, 2022

Hi Sooq.Dubai,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a great experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you have prosperous successes and good luck!

Anidriz.pt

Great app. I use it in all of my ecommerce websites. I recommend it, it is easy to use and works very well.

January 18, 2022

Hi Anidriz.pt,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery

I love the idea others can see what others purchased. This will give customers ides to purchase items they wouldn't have purchased. It's an easy installation, just follow the prompts.

January 3, 2022

Hi JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery,

Henry & Oliver Co.

We have yet to try this app as we have just installed it. But heard some good reviews. Hopefully it works.

December 21, 2021

Hi Henry & Oliver Co,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

abracadanar888-125

ho appena installato questa app, sembra molto interessante! intuitiva e pratica. Non vedo l'ora di esplorare tutte le funzionalità. mi piace molto l'efficacia delle notifiche

December 10, 2021

Ciao Abracadanar888-125,

Siamo lieti di ricevere la tua recensione e lo apprezziamo davvero. Goditi l'app e non esitare a contattarci per ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre qui per aiutarti felicemente.

I migliori auguri di grande successo e tutto il meglio!

Grazie,

************ English Version ************

Hi Abracadanar888-125,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!

LKCJ

oke some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Sage&WillowBoutique

Just getting started but set up was easy. Too early to tell on other features and benefits but did like the themes they offered for the pop up.

ブレンドハーブティーSHOP|KOTOMARU

I haven't used this app yet, but the review is great so looking forward to use it. See some reviews to use this.

Yiao Co

Slimwithslimmy

This help me to boost my sales and i hope this will carry on bring my sales in. This apps is really helpful for me.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13