Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Carolina Sandoval

Working great so far. Gives the page credibility. Customers see sales almost in real time and that creates a sense of urgency

๐Ÿ˜ PaintMaster

SoBeautyStuff

Great, does exactly as described. Free version is very limited design wise, but plan prices are very reasonable

Mainely Nature

Great app. Hoping to see some great growth and conversion. I have tried other apps but this one seems to be the best.

hotvipmall

likeใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚ใ€‚

superecshop

good I like .........................................................................

Big Indio

I used this app to help me with conversions. Very good and very easy to install. Thanks again for your work.

Mokso.fr

THIS APP WILL BE GOOD TO BOOST MY SALES AND MAKE CLIENTS CONFIDENTS IL WILL MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT THE REAL EFFECTS ON MY SALES

Vusy Kawaii Shop

Great excellent app for my shop
Really help me to sell more items
I'm really recomend you to install

Craft Saving

they need we leave a feedback first...not use first...fldkjlksjflkasjflkjasd;lfkjasl;dkfjasldkfjkljkjj

November 21, 2019

Hi Craft Saving,

Thank you for your comment ๐Ÿ™! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a Dismiss button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,