ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Mokso.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 year

THIS APP WILL BE GOOD TO BOOST MY SALES AND MAKE CLIENTS CONFIDENTS IL WILL MAKE A REVIEW ABOUT THE REAL EFFECTS ON MY SALES

Vusy Kawaii Shop

Location Spain

Great excellent app for my shop
Really help me to sell more items
I'm really recomend you to install

Craft Saving

Location China

they need we leave a feedback first...not use first...fldkjlksjflkasjflkjasd;lfkjasl;dkfjasldkfjkljkjj

November 21, 2019

Hi Craft Saving,

Thank you for your comment 🙏! So sorry for facing issues but reviews are always optional and we are not forcing but just reminding so if you like our app, you are able to provide the review. There is a Dismiss button there that you are able to click to dismiss the review step and we have mentioned that the review is optional in steps as well. Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need more help. Happy selling!

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Urban Swamp

Location Spain

Amazing app!!!! I have started to see a big boost in sales since installing. Highly recommend everyone try it....

zeddro

Location Philippines

Knob & Clover

Best app ever!!!! I have started to see a big boost in sales since installing. Highly recommend everyone try it

key1soft

Location Morocco

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

engravedkart

Location India

Perfect for my store. Displays sales notifications whenever a sale happens or when someone adds any product to cart.

FandomFix.com

I like the ease of the app and the way my store looks when using it. I believe it will help with sales & customer experience.

Willow Mint Props

This app is awesome. It is really effective when shoppers see that they are not the only ones shopping in your store.