ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Walle&Co

Location Netherlands
Time spent using app About 22 hours

amazing app great job they did. I am very happy they have created htis app. Thank you very much. I have just downloaded it and will update this review in the future :)

Logans Fashions

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app, great versatility and user friendly. Will definitely recommend to other Shopify users that I know of.

Sopopularfindz

Time spent using app About 1 year

Helped a lot! Thanks!

American CNG

This app does everything it says it does and works so seamless with our store and how it is set up. Thanks guys!

I really enjoyed how well it looks on our store front.

Refineworld

Location Australia

great app love it
really helping me in my goals. Thank you team for all the support you guys have provided

Bitter Brand

Time spent using app About 1 month

this is a great app it helps a lot, makes things much easier all round on your store, it comes highly recommended.

Easyouth

Time spent using app About 15 hours

I like it, it is free and fun, hope it can help me, i will recommend it to other people, thank you.

UnifiedKCS

i used the app to help me get extra sales and im hoping it works, seen some great reviews so hoping it works for me

shopmakeuplynx

Time spent using app About 1 month

is amazing app lovely i would suggest eeveryone this one increase my sales

Muhaimin Co.

Location Singapore

I used this app to make customers feel more safe & secure. This app is also easy to use and can be managed easily, reliable and definitely recommend people to use this app. Definitely useful for growing your business.