Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Bliss Babes Boutique

I am loving this app, as a new shop owner I have wanted to add this feature and love that they offer a free version.

Auto Detailing Store

The app works like charm, let's see the results of it in my conversion rate, I hope it help me to increase my sales.

Casa Proba

Excellent app helped me a lot in sales, today I can make more profit after installing the app, thanks to the developers.

Pursh Collection

Super easy to set up and does the job! The free plan is great for a start up. The social proof value add will be great!

7 Chakra Store

Works like a charm, good alternative to obsolete Sales Pop by Beeketing. Thanks for providing this for free.

DressesForWomen.IN

We have started using the app it works great. Thanks team for a wonderful app !! Keep up good work !!

Futuristix

This app is crazy, first time worked without any issues, I will without a doubt recommend this app to other drop shippers to promote sales.

Bodykun Drawing Figure

I agree with the other reviews. This app is easy to install, customizable, works with no issues and it's free.

Girl Got Bag

Easy to install and worked straight away. Nice look to the notifications. Great addition to my online shop and great alternative to the Beeketing app.

Millicent Elizabeth

Great sales notification pop-up easy to use, nice array of options and free! Great alternative to Beeketing app.