Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Naked Favour

works great and has a very nice design compared to many others;

I removed the app and then I reinstalled it again and it wouldnt work, but the support helped me within 12 hours and everything is fine again!

showworksinc

New to shopify trying it for the first time get my first sale in a week and the app is working very fine

Fluff N Stuff shop

I looked for a simple app to show reviews on my store and among some i tried this one was the best, also I have to mention their great customer support and especially Nikunj (Probably the agent username)
thank you again for your help and for a great free app

Dogify

This app has helped me generate more sales, very easy to use and navigate through, Plus the support team are always there.

Fitspire Active

Have used this app for a while now. It's a nice clean design that even links to your products. It was easy to set up and works as it should unlike other apps I've tried. I like that you can edit the text to say whatever you want. I changed the customer's name to "Someone" for their privacy and you can remove the timeago part so that visitors won't see how old your sales were. You get unlimited pop ups for free. Highly recommend this app for social proof.

REBELIFERECORDS

This app is great and serves its purpose it get is simple straight forward and rewarding - satisfied.

Essentialgifting.com

This app is such a welcome addition, the look and feel is modern; the format for set-up is quick, simple and easy to launch. Love it. Essentiagifting.

LMCHING Group

I compared different sale pop up notification and this is so far the best.

Support team is very efficient and helpful.

Highly recommend anyone to download this app!

The Wine Bunker

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ = seriously. Installed and the app worked in less than 20 seconds. So simple and nothing else really needs to be tweaked a few settings but this is AWESOME!!

YourStyleClothing

I just downloaded the app so I am not sure how it will function with my store. However I hope for the best. i seem to like the pop up better then feri because i remove the time when someone made a purchase.