Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

JM Ranch Snap Racks

Let see how it does will be back with update!looking forward to using this application to grow my business!

ALOKARMA

TOP très contente de cette application, facile a comprendre a installer, et en cas de problème y a toujours quelqu'un qui est la en soutien.

Bakell®

I just got done installing this app on my website - can't wait to see how it performs! Feel free to see what it looks like on our website at www.bakell.com!

Brew Glitter®

I just installed the app. I like the price point, which is $3.99/ mo - we will see how it performs! You can see it live on our website at, www.brewglitter.com, on either a mobile phone or on desktop! Looks cool!!

Claws n Tails

awesome app really love using it with my shopify store. Great experience.

GECMAN

255555555555555kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Leyloon

First, I had some difficulty because the sales pop was blocking half of the page. I was almost frustrated but after I changed the Animation Type in Design Settings section, could solve the problem. Now it's working great. The seconds are a little tricky but not a big deal.

BumBest

very good, I love natifiations gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Quality Comfort

Nice app, easy to use and for a new store with no orders its great. This will definitely help with social proof

geekup

Fantastic job guys! It makes our customers feel like they are missing out of something big just browsing our site while other people are buying instead.