ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

V'TIERRE BEAUTY

Time spent using app 1 minute

I really like this app! it's great for my business and has helped me very much. Highly recommend it to everyone.

taum

Location India

IHSFCBDEVBNFVBFVNENVEHNCNCNFEHNCFWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMFGITFEW76TGE65FGE6TQGT7EGQFTGE6TG3EG6TG7EHD73G7FHB6G7N

Pabanglu Car Accessories

Location Philippines

I use this app to increase sales and make sure that my customers know the activity on my store and encourage them to purchase

BebeOcoeur

Location France

i like this app. i recommend it. easy to use and make the job. It take the free version and it is ok to me

The Heavenly Hunnies

Location Australia

We love this app! So simple to set up (less that 30 seconds) and looks perfect. Wish we started using it sooner!

claudio vincenzo

Location France

vraiment super comme application qui propose une version gratuite rien à dire je conseille surtout pour les débutants

crystalpalace2019

I new at thisi hope it helps me sell more STUFF. I hope it works an makes me money

OrganiKIT PH

Location Philippines

Good app to start with. Tho I am still getting used to it because the Time Ago is not working for me, maybe I just missed some of the important part to make it work. I will still figure it out. Cheers!

August 12, 2019

Hi,

This is Hemal from MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing issues. Please increase 'Hide timeago part after' value from 2 hours to something higher as it may be possible that your store doesn't have any order(s) since 2 hours from now so we are suggesting to increase this to something like 5 days or even more larger and Time ago part should start working. Please visit below URL/Snapshot that displays the page from where you have to change.

URL/Snapshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/time-ago-need-to-change.png

Please guide us if you need more help at support@makeprosimp.com and our technical team will help you ASAP.

Thanks,
MakeProSiimp Team

Area905

Location India

Good App
boost slases
Works exactly as described for the price! Easy to setup up and get started right away. I had it working within minutes and looks professional!

1 2 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 Next