ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
November 10, 2019

i used this app to increase my conversions and it helped the app is great i recommend anyone to use this

SafeSmartBell
Time spent using app: 2 days
Edited November 9, 2019

Good app thank you very much, Help me to growth my shop. It's necessary to use this app to create confiance.

Mascara Paris
Time spent using app: 3 months
Edited November 6, 2019

I really like this app! it's great for my business and has helped me very much. Highly recommend it to everyone.

V'TIERRE BEAUTY
Time spent using app: 1 minute
November 4, 2019

IHSFCBDEVBNFVBFVNENVEHNCNCNFEHNCFWWWWWWWWWMMMMMMFGITFEW76TGE65FGE6TQGT7EGQFTGE6TG3EG6TG7EHD73G7FHB6G7N

taum
India
Time spent using app: 3 months
November 4, 2019

I use this app to increase sales and make sure that my customers know the activity on my store and encourage them to purchase

Pabanglu Car Accessories
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
Edited October 20, 2019

i like this app. i recommend it. easy to use and make the job. It take the free version and it is ok to me

BebeOcoeur
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 16, 2019

We love this app! So simple to set up (less that 30 seconds) and looks perfect. Wish we started using it sooner!

The Heavenly Hunnies
Time spent using app: 5 months
September 10, 2019

vraiment super comme application qui propose une version gratuite rien à dire je conseille surtout pour les débutants

claudio vincenzo
Time spent using app: 14 days
September 8, 2019

I new at thisi hope it helps me sell more STUFF. I hope it works an makes me money

crystalpalace2019
Time spent using app: 12 days
August 12, 2019

Good app to start with. Tho I am still getting used to it because the Time Ago is not working for me, maybe I just missed some of the important part to make it work. I will still figure it out. Cheers!

OrganiKIT PH
Philippines
Time spent using app: 20 days
MakeProSimp replied August 12, 2019

Hi,

This is Hemal from MakeProSimp Team. So sorry for facing issues. Please increase 'Hide timeago part after' value from 2 hours to something higher as it may be possible that your store doesn't have any order(s) since 2 hours from now so we are suggesting to increase this to something like 5 days or even more larger and Time ago part should start working. Please visit below URL/Snapshot that displays the page from where you have to change.

URL/Snapshot: https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/2453/7621/files/time-ago-need-to-change.png

Please guide us if you need more help at support@makeprosimp.com and our technical team will help you ASAP.

Thanks,