ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

offers shoppe

it's an amazing app, it worked perfectly right away, try if you didn't yet .... thank you developers

POPPA Kids Boutique

Time spent using app Over 1 year

just installed. I'll see how well it works, but so far, it shows up properly and displays properly. I'll update later

ModernKubo

Location Philippines

Great app! Been using it to all my store. FREE and Convenient! No hassle design user friendly and effective. :)

Buckland Knifes

Location New Zealand

This app is a great addition to our store, worked straight after we added it.. would recommend to all!

stamps of love

Time spent using app About 1 year

Just started using it, but it was easy to install and looking forward to give my customers confidence.

Giorgio Bellucci

This is a great app and it looks good, the support team members are really nice and helpful, highly recommended

Hunt Wonders

Location Philippines

Wow! this app is amazing! Just go have the excellent support that responses quickly :) such a big help, Thanks guys! GOOD JOB!

The Modern Jewelry Online Shop

Location Thailand

This is very good app I looking for. So, It's help me a lot to build customer more confident to buy product in our store. Reccommend.

ActionFishing

Location France
Time spent using app About 1 month

listening team it's really great !!! I like I really loved the conversation with the team sales pop I recommend it

Yummylook.com

Time spent using app 19 minutes

I just installed this sales notification app. So far it seems to be working as it should. I have no idea yet if it will help convince current and future visitors of my webstore to purchase but I certainly hope it does help put some influence out there. Social proof and more sales is what I am looking for. So far so good with this app.
yummylook.com