ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Sweet Den

Location Indonesia
Time spent using app About 7 hours

Very prompt reply & fix from the team. Super helpful

Sochic Vip

Location France
Time spent using app About 2 months

Great app for free ! Très bonne application gratuite et personnalisable, a installer d'urgence ;)

Damico Coffee

Time spent using app 9 minutes

So simple and easy to use. One of the best I have seen. Barely had to do anything and it was cleanly working

Chestnut Clothing Co

Time spent using app About 21 hours

Absolutely incredible. I've never had such an easy experience with support ever. Flawless user interface and one of the most powerful marketing tools out there.

Healtholicious

Location Thailand

Just wanted to say a big thank you for developing such a great sales enhancing tool. I added it to my site (healtholicious.com) and made it pop on the left bottom and it looks fantastic!... It's super cool to see sales being made and sharing my sales success with other visiting shoppers. Highly recommend it for all shopify owners. FIVE STARS!!!

Bling My Thing

Location Thailand

It's so easy and so simple to use, a perfect tool to show sales notification to my visitors.

Thehipsterinyou

Great help desk! They are timely and nice!

Love Launch

Support team insanely responsive. I mean INSANE and ofcourse app works as per our needs.

Tribebuilder

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Really awesome app. It's start displaying my recent notification instantly as soon as i have installed app.

Varvino Store

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app ! <3 Thanks for the app !