ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
January 18, 2022

Great app. I use it in all of my ecommerce websites. I recommend it, it is easy to use and works very well.

Anidriz.pt
Portugal
Time spent using app: 12 months
MakeProSimp replied January 18, 2022

Hi Anidriz.pt,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

January 2, 2022

I love the idea others can see what others purchased. This will give customers ides to purchase items they wouldn't have purchased. It's an easy installation, just follow the prompts.

JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery
Time spent using app: 4 minutes
MakeProSimp replied January 3, 2022

Hi JewLz4u Gemstone Gallery,

December 21, 2021

We have yet to try this app as we have just installed it. But heard some good reviews. Hopefully it works.

Henry & Oliver Co.
Time spent using app: 2 minutes
MakeProSimp replied December 21, 2021

Hi Henry & Oliver Co,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Edited December 9, 2021

ho appena installato questa app, sembra molto interessante! intuitiva e pratica. Non vedo l'ora di esplorare tutte le funzionalità. mi piace molto l'efficacia delle notifiche

abracadanar888-125
Italy
Time spent using app: 5 months
MakeProSimp replied December 10, 2021

Ciao Abracadanar888-125,

Siamo lieti di ricevere la tua recensione e lo apprezziamo davvero. Goditi l'app e non esitare a contattarci per ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre qui per aiutarti felicemente.

I migliori auguri di grande successo e tutto il meglio!

Grazie,

************ English Version ************

Hi Abracadanar888-125,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!

November 22, 2021

oke some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

LKCJ
China
Time spent using app: 3 days
October 9, 2021

Just getting started but set up was easy. Too early to tell on other features and benefits but did like the themes they offered for the pop up.

Sage&WillowBoutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 23, 2021

I haven't used this app yet, but the review is great so looking forward to use it. See some reviews to use this.

ブレンドハーブティーSHOP|KOTOMARU
Japan
Time spent using app: 10 days
September 4, 2021

Yiao Co
China
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 5, 2021

This help me to boost my sales and i hope this will carry on bring my sales in. This apps is really helpful for me.

Slimwithslimmy
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
August 2, 2021

this app is okay but a little confusing at least on my end. if you need help tracking and boosting product sales...

Lux Nail Lab Inc