Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

abracadanar888-125

ho appena installato questa app, sembra molto interessante! intuitiva e pratica. Non vedo l'ora di esplorare tutte le funzionalità. mi piace molto l'efficacia delle notifiche

December 10, 2021

Ciao Abracadanar888-125,

Siamo lieti di ricevere la tua recensione e lo apprezziamo davvero. Goditi l'app e non esitare a contattarci per ulteriore supporto, siamo sempre qui per aiutarti felicemente.

I migliori auguri di grande successo e tutto il meglio!

Grazie,

************ English Version ************

Hi Abracadanar888-125,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!

Thanks,

LKCJ

oke some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

Sage&WillowBoutique

Just getting started but set up was easy. Too early to tell on other features and benefits but did like the themes they offered for the pop up.

ブレンドハーブティーSHOP|KOTOMARU

I haven't used this app yet, but the review is great so looking forward to use it. See some reviews to use this.

Yiao Co

Slimwithslimmy

This help me to boost my sales and i hope this will carry on bring my sales in. This apps is really helpful for me.

Lux Nail Lab Inc

this app is okay but a little confusing at least on my end. if you need help tracking and boosting product sales...

South African Pharmacy

The app is awesome! Just installed it and it's working like magic! The price does not burn one's pocket either. A big thank you to to the developers!

wesmat

Ainda não comecei a vender, porém me parece ser muito bom esse aplicativo. É muito bem recomendado no mercado.

Point Store

l,ll,ojjuhjhjhjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kkhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

June 1, 2021

Hi Point Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support. Happy Selling.

Thanks,