Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop | Reviews

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

ACMEJOY

it's not perfect, but ok. There are some very important data that cannot be viewed, such as the number of products purchased by customers through the App

May 27, 2021

Hi ACMEJOY,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It really helps us to improve our application. We will forward your suggestions to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support.

1 of a kind Boutique

just downloaded and worked straightway. I might be early days but already impressed and makes the shop look proffessional

Leila Dress Shop

I love the way it tells the buyer and shows the prospective shopper who else has shopped and purchased something.

Lip Gloss by J. Austyn

Love it! I will recommend this app to others and will continue to use in the coming future. Great find.

Freeform Silicone Rings

Installation was easy - but always weird to be asked to review something immediately after installing...BUT installation was very quick - lets track the numbers ....

Donna Dulce

muito bom esse app me ajudou bastante, vamos vender muito agora boa sorte a todos...................

Gustaf och Linnea

Just downloaded the app. Weiss that i have to leave a review, you guys really should consider that..

Bee's Bling Bash

Easy to use. Uhm... REALLY HELPS with sales and upselling. I noticed that once I sell an item, I sell more of the same (along with others) right after due to this app. The reason for 4 stars is that the locations read a little funky some times, not sure what can be done about that. Thank you! great feature.

March 28, 2021

Hi Bee's Bling Bash,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, All the displayed notifications are REAL and coming from your store's real orders that include location information as well. For future communication, we are strongly suggesting contacting our in-app support or live chat where issues are always solved within a few seconds to minutes. We are not frequently monitoring this review page so there will be a delay in response.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Gear-Gun

Excellent app. i have just add it to my store and i hope they work as i expected from you . thanks and have a good day

The Bold Outfitters

nice app. it has great functions and helps to create a good impression on buyers and customers......