ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Draw and Leopard Shop

Time spent using app 6 minutes

I used this app to help other merchants to shop through my website. It is AWESOME! Customers rave the video

June 10, 2022

Hi The Draw and Leopard Shop,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a great experience ahead. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

mapadoo

Location Germany

The app works pretty well and customer support via chat helps me a lot. I can really recommend! Also in free plan.

May 27, 2022

Hi mapadoo,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer support. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Lash Juice

Time spent using app 1 minute

I use this app and it help me to get sales!Make sure you purchase this app for your store!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2022

Hi Lash Juice,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

Oktane Energy Drink

Time spent using app 2 minutes

love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well.

May 20, 2022

Hi Oktane Energy Drink,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Marketzone Christchurch

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Amazing app! I'm on the free plan at the moment. It was easy to install and configure. The sales notification pop is customizable and I'm loving it. This provide some activities to a some times dull web page. I highly recommend this app to everyone

May 9, 2022

Hi Marketzone Christchurch,

GODDESSBLINGS

I am using this app to get conversation and more sales. I am trying the free version first to see if i like it, then I will decide

May 6, 2022

Hi GODDESSBLINGS,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

West Star Collectibles

Location Australia

Great app and service is very fast and helpful. had some questions about the app and the staff were able to answer all my questions

May 2, 2022

Hi West Star Collectibles,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer support. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Únicos Moderna

Location Mexico

Muy buen app. Funciona excelente, ayuda a mis clientes a conocer los productos que recientemente se han vendido.

April 21, 2022

Hola Únicos Moderna,

Gracias por escribirnos esta valiosa reseña, ¡lo apreciamos! Nos alegra saber que te gusta nuestra aplicación. Y mis mejores deseos para una gran experiencia por delante. Puede comunicarse con nosotros en cualquier momento para obtener asistencia en support@makeprosimp.com. Estaremos encantados de ayudarte.

Deseamos que tengas éxitos en auge.

Gracias,
Equipo MakeProSimp

************ English Version ************

Hi Únicos Moderna,

H&G Supplies

This is a great app.
Provide some details about what you did or did not enjoy using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.
Review body

April 15, 2022

Hi H&G Supplies,

Best Wishes more conversions and a huge success!

BUBLUV

Great customer service. Helpful tutorial videos every step of the way for set up! Pretty intuitive to use as well.

April 15, 2022

Hi BUBLUV,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer service. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.