Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

In the Bag Kids' Crafts

This app was recommended by a friend, and she swears by it. I can't wait to start using it and see my sales go up too.

Re Golf | Environmentally Friendly Golf Balls

Best support I have ever seen; from the first moment you install the app. Easy to use and simple to configure

SupremeBottles

very simple to use. Love it so far, really helps drive in sales for your business. I had no problem setting this up for my online business

Otaku clans

Awesome App! It helped a lot with my online store! I would use again and recommend everyone downloading it!

The Daily Blooms

Great service, the moment i downloaded the app. Helped me get started on understanding the app via live chat. Showed me detailed screenshots to help me customise the app to my needs!

JazzyAndGlitzy

The app is easy to manage, and the support looks easy to work with. I am excited to see any result from it.

A Mega Oferta

Thia is very great app. Has more and more clicks in notifications. I believe the make me great results.

babybazar.pk

i just now install and i love it & amazing app which has a free plan for beginner will recommend surely and help is awesome

San Marcos Kids Ceremonias

The support is amazing, and the app works great! I have a problem with the app, but they inmediatly and kindly help me out

VAXCARDPROTECT

Fast to install, quick support an helpful, perfect !
Look good to website desk and mobile view
Recommended +++