Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Prettyology

fast customer services response thanks Pravez . I counld not do it without your help. good apps to try thanks

Grow Healthy Australia

go0dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

JDR

Very good, after being recommended, I used the plug-in I hope to get for free. Maybe I will upgrade.

Bootsler

Great app for shopify sales notification on your website. This is definitely a must have application.

nefeli-190

Im liking this app, i hope this could help me to sell more to my customers.
Im new in e-commerce, i will test more this app.

The Neutral Bodega | Home Decor

This is a great app! Loved seeing the pop up after my first sale. It adds that professional touch to the store!

It's Juliet

The support is amazing and so is the app! Great support, straight fwd app, highly recco for new stores! thanks so much for the good price too! No need to use another app for this - go with this one!

Earnest Appeal Company

Great app and their free package is also working well. It's the best notification app I've ever see, Keep up the great work. Thanks

JoGo Straw

Great customer service, and a great app. It does everything we need, and people are there to help immediately.

Ninja Gadgets

Great App with a free plan, and also Great support team that was helpful and quickly responding. Thanks a lot.