Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Emozioni Cucite

app works great,helps to improve conversion on your website....top

Corn Coast Comics

Just installed now to see how well it works on my websight. Then i will come back to re review the app

Samyfy Store

I used it to increase my sales and my customer. It is one of the best app I ever used for my business.

Pandora´s

Por ahora todo bien, tengo que utilizarla mas y veremos si el funcionamiento es optimo. seguiré utilizándola por ahora.

Shop Ta Case

je viens tout juste de découvrir je vous redirai des nouvelles de cette appli fortement conseillé ..

Shopmeiko

I'm using this app to help with customer engagement! so far it seems cool and helpful. Hopefully it works

petalady

expectation, if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience if it can bring me a better experience

Supreme-Jefe

First time using this app! Good so far. Will leave another review after results. www.Supremejefe.org

3RF Virtual Store

I need to learn about it because i am new to this platform. If i need help, please help me. Thank you so much.

November 23, 2019

Hi 3RF Virtual Store,

Thank you for your awesome review 🙏! Please contact our support team at support@makeprosimp.com if you need any help. Happy selling!

Thanks,