Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Facilitas

Fui recomendado por vários infocursos a usar esse app, com meta de aumentar minha conversão instalei o aplicativo na minha loja, acredito que ajuda muito

December 9, 2021

Olá, instalação e equipe,

Obrigado por sua admirável revisão. Ficamos muito felizes em saber que você está gostando de nosso aplicativo e que ele está ajudando você com as conversões. Adoramos ter você como cliente e estamos sempre aqui para ajudá-lo.

Os melhores votos de mais vendas e de sucesso para a sua loja no Shopify.

Equipe MakeProSimp.

************ English Version ************

Hi Facility & Team,

Thank you for your admiring review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is helping you with conversions. We love having you as a customer and are always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

MakeProSimp Team.

HouroGrace Merchandise

I use this app to help customers know the activities in my shop. It is very helpful in terms of displaying shop activities.

Såpehuset

I like this app. testing out the free plan, if I am seeing true results I'll most definately upgrade. It is informative and lightweight, easy to use and set up.

Teq Bandits

I will recommend the app, because its really useful and i love to use it ever since i added the app to my store.

KaiLoveSkin

I havent use it yet cant wait to see what it will bring . I Will upgrade it is brings in more traffic

Cravio Snacks

This is a very nice app, i love it. i would recommend it to as many online sellers as possible. My sales have been boosted since i install. Nov. 25, 2021

boralikart

i am a developer and its a really good app i have used it earlier in many websites too. for development related queries reach me out at atif(at)kodeinn(dot)com

Pawft

this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works
this app looks useful for me, not yet tested hope it works

ThumbPRO

I wasn't sure what to think, at first, about a sales notification. We installed it to try and see. We love it! Also, this app has great customer support. They were very responsive and right away fixed one small issue we had. Highly recommend.

Royale Beauty Pro

Perfect app usefull, easy to install and very simple to use. I adore to check the stats and reports.