ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
4.8
March 11, 2022

okeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyokeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Duolar.de
Belgium
Time spent using app: 5 months
MakeProSimp replied March 11, 2022

Hi Duolar.de,

Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

March 6, 2022

This app is so much a big help for small business owners like us. Thank you so so much Sales Pop Team :)

cocolushph
Philippines
Time spent using app: 11 months
MakeProSimp replied March 7, 2022

Hi Cocolushph,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a great experience ahead. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

March 2, 2022

Nice and simple to set up, lots of customisation options, very user friendly and looks good on the site

Seashore Jewellery
Time spent using app: 22 minutes
MakeProSimp replied March 2, 2022

Hi Seashore Jewellery,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

February 25, 2022

Wonderful! Layla was great. I am thankful with this service and recommend the app 100% plus it gave the customers trustworthy

Waxing Heart by Lisa
Time spent using app: 7 days
MakeProSimp replied February 25, 2022

Hi Waxing Heart by Lisa,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer support. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

February 22, 2022

I like the app. Great way to build customer trust and to show visitors that you're a legit business. The only issue I find is for international sellers. It would be good to show only sales history on a country basis to visitors. It's a bit strange when someone in Australia keeps getting pop-ups regarding a purchase made in Canada.

Puppyeux
Time spent using app: 10 months
MakeProSimp replied February 23, 2022

Hi Puppyeux,

And thanks for your suggestion. I have forwarded your suggestion to our technical team and they will try to add the feature. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you will get prosperous successes and good luck!

February 21, 2022

Great and simple to use! Free plan also available for simple notifications and great interface, user friendly which is important! Good support

SpygaTaukuota.lt
Lithuania
Time spent using app: 37 minutes
MakeProSimp replied February 21, 2022

Hi SpygaTaukuota.lt,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and support. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

February 20, 2022

I use this app to prove to my web visitors that this is not a scam and is a legit business. A recommended app to all ecommerce store.

Pfax Factory
Singapore
Time spent using app: About 6 hours
MakeProSimp replied February 21, 2022

Hi Pfax Factory,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

February 19, 2022

I just started using their app. It's easy to use, does the job well, and I absolutely love their service, they respond immediately.

The Bio Project
India
Time spent using app: 8 months
MakeProSimp replied February 19, 2022

Hi The Bio Project,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and service. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

February 17, 2022

Would definitely recommend only $4.99 but it is so worth it! I have never had any issues and super easy to set up!

Abcity Supply
Time spent using app: About 1 year
MakeProSimp replied February 17, 2022

Hi Abcity Supply,

February 15, 2022

I love this app. I know it will enhance my sales for my new online boutique! I love that my customers get to see who is shopping because it provokes them to shop as well!

Tae's Fashion Boutique
Time spent using app: 3 months
MakeProSimp replied February 16, 2022

Hi Tae's Fashion Boutique,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.