ToastiBar ‑ Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales & Cart Notifications & more..

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Dhampur Green

Location India

I used this app and help me do push sales notification better . I would like to learn more about how different kind of customer onboarding can be done

January 3, 2022

Hi Dhampur Green,

Thank you for your admiring review. We're so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app and that it is helping you with conversions. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

Althena Fitness

I've had this app for awhile, it's been great, love seeing customer activity on my site. You've made a lot of fantastic upgrades since last time I logged in. Your CS is fantastic too! Always available and ready to help! Keep up your great work!

January 1, 2022

Hi Althena Fitness,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and the customer team's support. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com, we will be glad by helping you.

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

KATABANDA

Location Brazil

Great App. I have just set up my store. Hope it can contribuite for its success. If it does I will certainly get the paid version!

December 23, 2021

Hi KATABANDA,

Warmly Thank you for your review, we really appreciate it. Best wishes for a positive and happy experience. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

RainbowGorilla

Location Taiwan

nice app for the store, really easy to use and increase the professionality about the store. recommend it.

December 18, 2021

Hi RainbowGorilla,

We are glad by receiving your review and we really appreciate it. Enjoy the app and don't hesitate to contact us for any further support at support@makeprosimp.com, we're always here to happily help you.

Best wishes for great success and all the very best!

AlchemyTT

Time spent using app 2 minutes

Thank you for this, we needed it to show that our clients were active & buying. We look forward to more sales.

December 14, 2021

Hi AlchemyTT,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have more conversions and have huge success!

A1 Poochies

Location Australia

Awesome product can't wait to see what it does to my store and hopefully boost sales.
Easy to use interface sales increase.

December 14, 2021

Hi A1 Poochies,

Pong Shooter

Location South Africa

Great app so far. Used it for my new store. Excellent customer support. (Thanks Dante) Will recommend it to anyone.

December 13, 2021

Hi Pong Shooter,

Best wishes for more sales and your Shopify store success.

LicOfertas

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 2 months

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque aliquet ultrices purus a ultrices. Integer rutrum viverra ligula, at congue elit dapibus vel. Etiam placerat ligula nec augue hendrerit, quis pharetra massa semper. Ut mollis quis mi ut tristique. Fusce laoreet sapien leo, tempor dignissim nulla lacinia consequat. Ut convallis arcu ac turpis pellentesque, id lacinia sem sollicitudin. In at tortor gravida nisl lobortis vestibulum.

December 13, 2021

Hi LicOfertas,

Gratias tibi ago pro scribendo nobis recognitionem, probamus eam! Scribe nobis ad ulteriora subsidia in support@makeprosimp.com, semper hic sumus ut laetus adiuvet te!

Optamus tibi magnas res et omnes optimos!

Gratias tibi agimus,

************ English Version ************

Hi LicOfertas,

Thank you for writing us the review, we appreciate it! Write us for any further support at support@makeprosimp.com, we're always here to happily help you!

We wish you have great success and all the very best!

Military Matter

I was surprised for the features for just the price! I highly recommend. I love this app.. thank you so much

December 11, 2021

Hi Shop Millennial Wifehood,

Big thank you for your appreciation, we are really happy by receiving it. Best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have more conversions and have huge success!

Shop Millennial Wifehood

Time spent using app 4 minutes

I love it. Its great and its excellent to add. It is a tremendous help with social proof and it gives your website added value.

December 11, 2021

Hi Shop Millennial Wifehood,

Heartly thank you for your appreciation, we are really glad by receiving it. We wish you have a great experience ahead too. Please contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com.

We wish you have more conversions and have great success!