Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

SunLu 3D

Good and madness, make my store great again, many orders comes in my store,really hope it can help everyone

Daniel Birley

Aaaàaaaaaassssssssssssssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

The Black Obsidian Store

Amazing App. Very impressive. It gives an actual sales notification. Very happy to have installed it

The Writer's Glove

This is exactly what you think it is, and it works well. The free plan will get you most of the way, but it's not much to upgrade if you need it. Totally worth it to build trust with customers.

Treasure K LLC.

I really like this app because it help make my website look very professional. I believe once I start making sales it will help to get customers attention about what sale I am having. So far great app to use.

Doc Natura

This is top application on Shopify Store and I would to like share it to friends.
Thanks for your job !

Worldwide-mint

Fulfilled by requirement.. Easy to Use.. Must try. customer support is also available. Recommend App

Pudpet

this is my first time to use it, it seems to like very nice, very looking forward to using it.this can help us a lot

Jess' Paper Co.

The app works great and is easy to set up to show sales notifications! Super customizable without being overwhelming, would recommend for any shop!

AKALU

Great app, helpful for conversions of prospects to paying customers, highly recommended for your online store