Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

SaleStay

gooddfFfsfefsfefsfdfgdghrtyhrthrhrhyhrtyrtyhthtrhrthtshayhahrhrsytrtygngifdngkjnfijgnfngongonognofgmoi

KT Aboriginal Fine Art

I have used this product for a while on my website and it is amazing I like it and my customers like it too.

Jcmochas

Favorite app , very affordable and customer service is awesome. Helps upscale your sales by showing your visitors that your website is busy at all time :)

elevn

best notification app that is easy to install and use. no code required and the set up is super simple

Les Izmoor

great help and very fast service :) Parvez was very efficient
Will recommend to anyone who wants to download

Mike Bender Golf Products

This app adds a feeling of more buying "action" going on in the store which is what we wanted. Though we haven't gotten many clicks on the popups, it's attractive and subtle enough to leave it in usage. We were happy to see it works just as nicely on smaller screens too.

miidol_luxx

Great app and very user friendly. I just started with this app and I can't wait for results. Thanks in advance.

Swing Daddy

Really simple, really effective. Does exactly what is says it does. Integration is easy, support is efficient.

Boujee Collection By Jeneen

GREAT APP! HAS A LOT OF EXTRA CONTENT TO HELP WITH CONVERSIONS. WILL CONTINUE TO USE THESE APPS. WE LOVE IT!!

Studio Brooklyn Elite

Love it! I needed a popup to show what was recently purchased and this is exactly what I was looking for!