Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Akeidya Co.

easy to use glad i found it!! I can edit the formate to my liking; adding & deleting info ! its just a bonus that its affordable.

Auramma Collections

So far so good, easy to use, customer service is responsive and helpful, and the app gets the job done!

Acts Africa

The app is good and I can definitely recommend it. The response team is so professional and on time.

The Prettyology

fast customer services response thanks Pravez . I counld not do it without your help. good apps to try thanks

Grow Healthy Australia

go0dddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

JDR

Very good, after being recommended, I used the plug-in I hope to get for free. Maybe I will upgrade.

Bootsler

Great app for shopify sales notification on your website. This is definitely a must have application.

nefeli-190

Im liking this app, i hope this could help me to sell more to my customers.
Im new in e-commerce, i will test more this app.

The Neutral Bodega | Home Decor

This is a great app! Loved seeing the pop up after my first sale. It adds that professional touch to the store!

It's Juliet

The support is amazing and so is the app! Great support, straight fwd app, highly recco for new stores! thanks so much for the good price too! No need to use another app for this - go with this one!