Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

The Hydro Centre Ltd

I have only just downloaded this app and haven't started using it yet so I am unable to make a comment.

Miracle Nutritional Products

i just installed it. Not sure if it will work yet. This app asked me to leave a review before I even got to try the app. so...not sure.

May 31, 2021

Hi Miracle Nutritional Products,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Reviews are always optional and you will always find the skip button to skip the review. But thank you for your suggestion, We will forward your suggestions to our technical team. Happy Selling.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support.

Queen Of Apex Boost

Test dkfkdkdldldldldldlxllxlflflf gy hjk hjl gkck vvfbuvivugucucugucicigigigucucucucucucucucucucucucucucucuxuxucuxuxucucucucicucicixuxuxxuuxuxuxuccuucucucucucuccuucucucucucucuccuucucciicicuc

May 19, 2021

Hi Queen Of Apex Boost,

Thank you for the review. Please guide us if you need any help at in-app chat or support@makeprosimp.com and our team will get back to you ASAP.

Dacczfitness.com

Have heard good things about this app. Just started. Can give a better opinion after a period of time.

Kandlesandthings

Haven’t used yet but other reviews look promising. Looking forward to see what add on has to offer to my shop

beachsamurai.club

looks good but before even using is asking me for review so i give benefit of doubt, so I will check it out and see how its used

March 28, 2021

Hi beachsamurai.club,

This is MakeProSimp Team. So sorry if you face any issues. Please note, Reviews are always optional and we are providing a skip link/button on it so it's never mandatory. But thanks for your feedback. We will forward this to our technical team.

Please guide us if you need more help. We are always at support@makeprosimp.com or in-app chat support.

rudykosher

This is my first day of adding this app. I don't know if it will do what it says it will do, but I'm going to try it and give my honest opinion in a few.

FH Ferreterías

Very Happy..............................................................................................

INNOVATIVE

Testing mode, good will go for premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium premium

October 2, 2020

Hi INNOVATIVE,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for your sweet review :) If you need any help. Please contact our in-app live chat support or please send us an email to support@makeprosimp.com and we will get back to you ASAP.

peachypeachyy

great app !! very useful!
USer-friendly , highly recommend great exp with this app
go and get it now everybody

Previous 1 3