Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

South African Pharmacy

The app is awesome! Just installed it and it's working like magic! The price does not burn one's pocket either. A big thank you to to the developers!

wesmat

Ainda não comecei a vender, porém me parece ser muito bom esse aplicativo. É muito bem recomendado no mercado.

Point Store

l,ll,ojjuhjhjhjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn kkhbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

June 1, 2021

Hi Point Store,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your review. Please guide us if you need more help. We are at support@makeprosimp.com and/or please use in-app live chat support. Happy Selling.

Thanks,
MakeProSimp Team

Melanin Maniacs

The app is easy to used and well worth the price. I would like to see what customer put what in their cart so we can reach out to them and see why they didn't purchased.

ACMEJOY

it's not perfect, but ok. There are some very important data that cannot be viewed, such as the number of products purchased by customers through the App

May 27, 2021

Hi ACMEJOY,

This is MakeProSimp Team. Thank you for sharing your feedback. It really helps us to improve our application. We will forward your suggestions to our technical team.

1 of a kind Boutique

just downloaded and worked straightway. I might be early days but already impressed and makes the shop look proffessional

Leila Dress Shop

I love the way it tells the buyer and shows the prospective shopper who else has shopped and purchased something.

Lip Gloss by J. Austyn

Love it! I will recommend this app to others and will continue to use in the coming future. Great find.

Freeform Silicone Rings

Installation was easy - but always weird to be asked to review something immediately after installing...BUT installation was very quick - lets track the numbers ....

Donna Dulce

muito bom esse app me ajudou bastante, vamos vender muito agora boa sorte a todos...................

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12