Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Instant Beauty Hair

I literally just downloaded this app to my store in hopes of creating more confidence for my customers when deciding to make a purchase or not. I'll update my review and rating at the end of the week. So far good. Installation was simple and effortless, which makes me happy thus far.

Level99.in

good appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood appgood app

OrthoDepartment

It is a very good option to develop your ecommerce, I wish it could help my bussiness . I recommed it.

LUNA STORE

This app is amazing and easy to use. You can translate in other language for us european. great app and good support clients

BluLuce Luxury Shop

I just installed this app. I don't know how it works lol. I hope it will increase my sale! I really need to start my business

Olive and Ronnie

Easy to set up and use. I am very excited for my customers to see this feature. I think it will help with sales.

KAJ Cosmetic

I just installed the app to display my sales notification. I will come back to update if there is any uptick on my site with increase in sales. So far it is doing what I expected as far as displaying my previous sales.

EIGSHOW Beauty

I have a question today and they are repsonding to me so quickly and help me out in a sec, really great team.

CoderShots

Really great app best sales pop up app on shopify. For beginners they can easily start with free app version.

ZF.IR

I do not know this application, it is a test that I am doing but it is a pity that everything is in English.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10