Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Chocolate Derm

This is an awesome app. I used it and its make sense. I will used and use and use again.
Highly recommended.

leextec

This app is so easy to use, it helps me a lot, I recommend you to use it, download it now。Thank you so much for this app

E Y Beauty

I'll be using this app to increase my over all sells. I saw that another store was using this app, so I thought I would give it a try.

SinryAdvice

great and works perfect i will recommend this to everyone and the have live fast support, also very cheap

Lift To Conquer

Saw a big jump in sales a month after installing this app. After a full month from installation, i was able to compare my data with what is in the apps dashboard.

VADANIA_JP

I found this by my colleague and it is very helpful for us and it is also provide free plans, very friendly for novice sellers.

Gemline Jewelry

I've been using it for a few months now and it's awesome! worry free popup of products sold, helped with conversion alot

pantiminaj store

great so far, loving the traffic i am now getting would recommend this ti everyone who has started a business

Secret Nail Affair

Super easy to setup and my team loves it! Would definitely recommend to other small businesses to help show website activity.

The Home Room

heard about this app from other shopify user. i used this app to help improve my sales and to create urgency and to convert sales

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 91 92