Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

key1soft

good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app good app

engravedkart

Perfect for my store. Displays sales notifications whenever a sale happens or when someone adds any product to cart.

FandomFix.com

I like the ease of the app and the way my store looks when using it. I believe it will help with sales & customer experience.

Willow Mint Props

This app is awesome. It is really effective when shoppers see that they are not the only ones shopping in your store.

Loyal Shop

the best app. estou satisfeito com o mesmo. tem um bom visual e agora espero ter boas vendas e mais acessos..

Classic 2 Current Fabrication

I am going to give this a try. If we like it I will purchase the monthly subscription. It looks like it could be a great app.

AP Books Global

This app is awesome! It helped our business to generate more sales. It made other customers feel more comfortable.

Haim Place

great app. very easy to use.
helping growing sales very well.
the pop window is eye catcher for visitors

GJSH0P

amazing it help me all lot with my store ksndandjinandiuiuwdujiabiujdiubabudbuabubdbuiawuidudwuudubiaubid

Engineer By Hustle

Nice app! Does exactly what the description says and it works very well. Highly recommend having this plugin in your store

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26