Sales Notification | Sales Pop

Sales Notification | Sales Pop

by MakeProSimp

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Harmony E Healing

Nice app I use this app to boost sales to my skincare business Harmony Exquisites and I absolutely love it!

Pressbar GmbH

Super. I like it very much... Even with the free plan works ok (as i expected) Super. I like it very much... Even with the free plan works ok (as i expected)

Mogul Boutique

I just upgraded to cart notification. I have enjoyed this app since installed over 1 yr. great feedback from my customers. I would highly recommend and customer service reps are always attentive, kind, courteous, and knowlegeable. I will be installing more apps real soon.

Van Gore

i used this app to attract customers on my store, great app, and thank you for the free plan, would definitely recommend this app. thank you so much

Mogul Cartel, LLC

grateful for this app.
and i do refer this app for beginners and expert as well. i will make sure to give another update soon.

Winkelbak.nl

Great app just installed it and it works very good it is very useful for my shop and I get more sales from it

Bebe Urbano

Pretty good App, I recommend for sure! It helps a lot to take the costumer to the checkout. Great investment.

Boom bou

APP MARAVILHOSO, ESTÁ ME AJUDANDO BASTANTE NAS CONVERSÕES. MUITO FÁCIL DE CONFIGURAR TAMBÉM, ISSO AJUDA DEMAIS.

Last Don

good job keep up the good work.. ..............................................................................................................

FancyCustoms

Best app to improve and feel like you are not alone in the website, gives like confidence when you visit a site. Really nice work and nice idea! greetings from chile!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 121 122