Sales Notification Sales Popup

Boost Sales with Sales Notification, Cart Notification & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Kaiser Cat Cinema Webshop

Location Belgium

Exceptional! Simple to set up and customer support was fast and very helpful. Can recommend this app to anyone

Noli + Nico

I loved the ease of this app and how it flows with my shop. 10/10 recommend to anyone who is on the fence about adding it.

zinqueindia

Location India

Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

June 25, 2022

Hi zinqueindia,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Life-Like Pet Jewelry

Location China

First test test, I do not know if it works.First test test, I do not know if it works.First test test, I do not know if it works.

June 17, 2022

Hi Life-Like Pet Jewelry,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a wonderful experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Ilokana Handicrafts

Location Philippines

Thank you for the for the Sales Notification Sales popup. This app helps us alot to boost and increase our sales.

June 10, 2022

Hi Ilokana Handicrafts,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a tremendous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

The Draw and Leopard Shop

I used this app to help other merchants to shop through my website. It is AWESOME! Customers rave the video

June 10, 2022

Hi The Draw and Leopard Shop,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app. And best wishes for a great experience ahead. You can contact us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

mapadoo

Location Germany

The app works pretty well and customer support via chat helps me a lot. I can really recommend! Also in free plan.

May 27, 2022

Hi mapadoo,

Thank you for writing us this valuable review, we appreciate it! We are glad by knowing that you like our app and customer support. And best wishes for a marvelous experience ahead. You can reach us anytime for support at support@makeprosimp.com. We will be glad by helping you.

Lash Juice

I use this app and it help me to get sales!Make sure you purchase this app for your store!!!!!!!!!!!

May 27, 2022

Hi Lash Juice,

We wish you earn more conversions and have huge success!

Oktane Energy Drink

love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well. love this app, i have it installed on my other store as well.

May 20, 2022

Hi Oktane Energy Drink,

Marketzone Christchurch

Location New Zealand

Amazing app! I'm on the free plan at the moment. It was easy to install and configure. The sales notification pop is customizable and I'm loving it. This provide some activities to a some times dull web page. I highly recommend this app to everyone

May 9, 2022