Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation | Reviews

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Tuesday Bassen

The team here with Arigato Automation is fantastic. I had some fairly specific workflows that needed to use the Shopify API, tagging and Google sheets. They were very communicative and wanted to understand the end goal. It's been up and running for a couple weeks and I couldn't be happier to not have to do any of this manually. If you're trying to accomplish something that seems far out of Shopify's reach, use Arigato.

Smokeless

Lots of possibilities. Amazing support. The creator helped me think through potential solutions to a problem, both inside the app and out. At first I thought the app was a little pricing for what I originally wanted to achieve with it, but I later realized that it creates a ton of potential avenues for value.

Finettchi

I used this app to remove size tags from products when a size sells out, so it doesn’t show in the ‘filter by’ Customer service was amazing! One of the best apps I’ve used! Thanks guys!! Thanks guys, amazin!

This Lovely Moment

The team at Arigato was amazing! They walked me through all the steps so that the app can sync seamlessly with my store! Thank you so much!

NOVEDGE

Awesome app - we depend on it for so many automation processes and we keep developing new ones - no programming skills required.

And the support and development team is fantastic - the app keeps getting better and they are always available to help with anything we need - highly recommended!

Goodmylk

Honestly, this app is so good that it is hard to believe it is available at the price point that it is at.

We've tried other tools, but none of them speak Shopify's language as well as this app does.

Their other apps are super reliable, too!

AIAB Card Breaks

Hands down, the most useful app for shopify. So much flexiblity with this app, and the support teams is absolutely amazing! I can not recommend this product enough. Companies wanted to charge me 1500 dollars to do what took 15 minutes with Arigator Automation.

kennethcole-panama

Very complete app. Has all the features described. They helped me set up the file exactly as needed.

JBM Tire & Wheel Wholesale

Not only is the a great app the support is AWESOME! Highly recommended and that's not an easy accomplishment these days!

Live Love Polish

This app helps with inventory communication for our organization! We get slack messages to our ops team when item counts are low, automatic real-time inventory updates and much much more. Their support team is amazing as well!

1 2 5 6 7 8 10 12 13