Arigato Workflow Automation

Arigato Workflow Automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Bonify
4.9
March 5, 2021

We had some special needs for different automation actions in our backend store. Found Arigato app, it did not only solved my needs. It did also give me good Idees of use in other stores to simplify processes for best work process. And when I had any questions, support helped me prompt and accurate.

Mobilutstyr fra Custom Install
Norway
Time spent using app: 14 days
March 3, 2021

This app has been an absolute game changer! Helped me save so much time and money. Strongly recommend.

BelowTheMark
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 22, 2021

So far loving this app! Lots of automation potential to save loads of time. The app was quick to install and very user-friendly interface as well. I haven't had a need for support yet, but they did reach out after I installed the app to see if I needed help, which was a nice touch. I think this will be worth the investment for us!

Adelina Social Goods
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 19, 2021

Really amazing app! There's a lot of featured you can do. The support is very quick to respond and very helpful! Highly recommend.

2nd STREET USA
Time spent using app: 5 months
February 15, 2021

Insanely powerful app, and super easy to use. The entire support team (via email or live chat) are technically well versed and have been really patient with my specific questions too. Great help docs get you really far too.

MilkRun