Arigato Workflow Automation

Arigato Workflow Automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
May 14, 2020

Lots of possibilities. Amazing support. The creator helped me think through potential solutions to a problem, both inside the app and out. At first I thought the app was a little pricing for what I originally wanted to achieve with it, but I later realized that it creates a ton of potential avenues for value.

Smokeless
Time spent using app: 1 day
Edited January 18, 2021

I used this app to remove size tags from products when a size sells out, so it doesn’t show in the ‘filter by’ Customer service was amazing! One of the best apps I’ve used! Thanks guys!! Thanks guys, amazin!

Finettchi
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Edited April 29, 2020

The team at Arigato was amazing! They walked me through all the steps so that the app can sync seamlessly with my store! Thank you so much!

This Lovely Moment
Time spent using app: 4 months
April 3, 2020

Awesome app - we depend on it for so many automation processes and we keep developing new ones - no programming skills required.

And the support and development team is fantastic - the app keeps getting better and they are always available to help with anything we need - highly recommended!

NOVEDGE
Time spent using app: 7 months
March 16, 2020

Honestly, this app is so good that it is hard to believe it is available at the price point that it is at.

We've tried other tools, but none of them speak Shopify's language as well as this app does.

Their other apps are super reliable, too!

Goodmylk
India
Time spent using app: Almost 2 years
February 10, 2020

Hands down, the most useful app for shopify. So much flexiblity with this app, and the support teams is absolutely amazing! I can not recommend this product enough. Companies wanted to charge me 1500 dollars to do what took 15 minutes with Arigator Automation.

AIAB Card Breaks
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
January 28, 2020

Very complete app. Has all the features described. They helped me set up the file exactly as needed.

kennethcole-panama
Panama
Time spent using app: About 2 months
January 7, 2020

Not only is the a great app the support is AWESOME! Highly recommended and that's not an easy accomplishment these days!

JBM Tire & Wheel Wholesale
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
January 3, 2020

This app helps with inventory communication for our organization! We get slack messages to our ops team when item counts are low, automatic real-time inventory updates and much much more. Their support team is amazing as well!

Live Love Polish
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 3, 2019

Simply and awesome
with a nice support, that help me vary well, how to let better my performance....

Casa do boleiro