Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Telescopes Canada

We've just started using this app a few days ago and have already found several ways for it to handle tasks that were impossible out of the box with Shopify or took a long time to complete. Best app we've seen in a long time!
Support is fast and very helpful.

Bicicletta

One of the best Shopify apps I have used. Very good service too, cannot recommend this app enough! It helped us tremendously.

Bakaliko.store

This app helped us automate major business routine tasks saving us tons of time. The degree of flexibility is fantastic and Patrick & Kenny from support are just brilliant. Although we shot at them anything they always did their very best to help us. Worth every penny.

PEZU

Currently on the free trial, not a lot of coding experience, needed quite a lot of help! Kenny was amazing at helping me solve my problem, putting the extra time and effort into great customer service. I'll be moving to the subscription for sure!

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

Awesome app, and their support is even better! There are so many possibilities out of the box, and it's almost infinite if we build workflows with their very easy to use script language.

Made in Ply

Love this app and the work they do. Highly recommended. Quick responsive and effective workflow for your store.

BeauLiv

Great app and great support. Support is very patient and helps you with any issue you have. The app works great and takes away a lot of manual work.

INO Vintage

I use this app to automate certain workflows on my website my products sell. Great capabilities and saves me a ton of time. Customer service is also very helpful and responds very quickly with 1x1 instructions.

Lemonbaby

Great app! Awesome support team! I use it for order process automation with trello .. very useful for my team ..Highly recommended!

Campus & Co

Great app which has a lot of capabilities and easy to use - would recommend. Support is quick and responsive.