Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Lorenzo di Pontti

I love the app! This app is absolutely fantástico, helpsd me order my store and maje workflows with al os any condicional. Integrations work great

Oily

People in the support chat are very helpful, they helped me crafting an order confirmation email to my fulfillment center.

CBD MED Schweiz

I use this app to generate a google spreadsheet with the adress of our customers. It works perfectly fine and the support is fast and good.

Craness | skateshop by Maxim Habanec

I've been looking for an app like this for a long time.
Always wanted to have Shopify Flow and simply automate tasks around the store. Arigato app took this to next level enabling us to automate a lot of manual stuff like generating SKUs for new products, cancelling orders after X days if the payment is still pending or tag orders with gateway name.
Great app, thank you.

Passfeed

Many useful functions, I like it very much. It’s just that some functional tests are not very proficient, I need to continue to study

October 30, 2020

Send us an email for support, we'd be happy to help with your testing issue. :)

Mike's Bikes

I love this app! There are so many things you can automate that Shopify Flow does not do. We're able to set metafields based on inventory changes, send backups to GoogleDrive, send emails based on unlimited API events, capture Payments based on a ton of criteria, and so much more I haven't even explored. If you're looking to make your life easier, I highly recommend this app! *Updated 11/10 because I *have to* shout out their amazing support team (especially Patrick)! They respond very quickly (usually within hours), and it's no first tier support that just copies and pastes help sections. They really know their app, and Shopify's API. There hasn't been an issue they haven't been able to solve for us. Truly great service, and a truly great app!

October 30, 2020

Thanks! We're glad it's working out for you! It's a ton of functionality to learn about and use. Let us know if you have any questions. :)

Paragon Sight & Sound

Wonderful app! Awesome support team! This app makes automating many different processes a snap! Highly recommended!

Jaspertronics.com

We integrated this app to manage follow up emails for our customer base - that alone is the value of the product. It offers so much more that we will put to use as well. A truly smart integration allowing for much more control of the processes you can perform within Shopify.

Dura-Lite USA

Occasionally we come across an App or piece of development work that is truly amazing. This App falls into that category. You need to try it to see it's power. It certainly solved a lot of problems for us.

Out Of Marbles

I was using zapier before, but it costs more that this tool. Also this tool is more oriented towards shopify, which I need... I was using zapier only to automate shopify before, so it makes sense to switch to agrigato. Another good thing is that I can fulfil orders automatically now. I have lots of digital orders(buyers get instant download link), but some physical ones also, and before I had to manually fulfil digital ones so they wouldn't clutter my orders page, but I had to be careful to not mistakenly fulfil physical order, until it was time to do so. This app fixes that.