Arigato Workflow Automation

Custom workflows & pre-built libraries for easy automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Avenza Maps - Digital Map Store

Awesome app, and their support is even better! There are so many possibilities out of the box, and it's almost infinite if we build workflows with their very easy to use script language.

Made in Ply

Time spent using app Over 2 years

Love this app, great support team and a very powerful tool. Could not image my store without it - saves so much time.

BeauLiv

Location Netherlands

Great app and great support. Support is very patient and helps you with any issue you have. The app works great and takes away a lot of manual work.

INO Vintage

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app to automate certain workflows on my website my products sell. Great capabilities and saves me a ton of time. Customer service is also very helpful and responds very quickly with 1x1 instructions.

Lemonbaby

Location Myanmar (Burma)

Great app! Awesome support team! I use it for order process automation with trello .. very useful for my team ..Highly recommended!

Campus & Co

Time spent using app About 1 month

Great app which has a lot of capabilities and easy to use - would recommend. Support is quick and responsive.

Lorenzo di Pontti

Location Chile

I love the app! This app is absolutely fantástico, helpsd me order my store and maje workflows with al os any condicional. Integrations work great

Oily

Location Chile

People in the support chat are very helpful, they helped me crafting an order confirmation email to my fulfillment center.

CBD MED Schweiz

Location Switzerland
Time spent using app About 2 months

I use this app to generate a google spreadsheet with the adress of our customers. It works perfectly fine and the support is fast and good.

Craness | skateshop by Maxim Habanec

Location Czechia

I've been looking for an app like this for a long time.
Always wanted to have Shopify Flow and simply automate tasks around the store. Arigato app took this to next level enabling us to automate a lot of manual stuff like generating SKUs for new products, cancelling orders after X days if the payment is still pending or tag orders with gateway name.
Great app, thank you.