Arigato Workflow Automation

Arigato Workflow Automation

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
Bonify
4.9
December 2, 2022

Now that our store has been up for a few months, I can give this app the 5-star review it deserves. Arigato is basically the swiss army knife of your Shopify store. It's what Shopify Flow should be, but isn't. A few things I've done with it: -Tag In-Stock orders so we can easily ship them each day (we have a lot of made-to-order products that have to wait)
-Tag made-to-order products with an expected ship week
-Send a slack message to the production crew if a made-to-order item is modified while production is in progress
-Sign customers who accept marketing to our Mailchimp list
-Hide auto-generated Custom Product Builder products from internal search and google - this is invaluable if you use a customizer app that creates products for every variation ordered. One caveat is that I have a background in coding, so your mileage may vary on the more complicated tasks. But the support when I did have questions has been excellent so I think the app would still be valuable for anyone.

RoguePandaDesigns
Time spent using app: 7 months
November 6, 2022

Very powerful app and amazing support team! I highly recommend. I use Arigato on all of my shops, it's been so useful and unlocks the full potential of Shopify when you do not have the Plus plan. I use it to automatically tag products, show most recent best sellers, updated customs metafields, bulk email customers about temporary issues. When I contact the team for help to create workflows, they will respond within 24 hours and often offer to fix the workflow for me (instead or referring me to the knowledge base). It's a must-have app for me and all of my stores.

CHUU
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: 10 months
October 25, 2022

I use this application daily to update the metafields of my products at Shopify. It works fast and precise and the data is easy to work with. The only con I have is that there's no method to automate the import of files inside the app. Other than that I'm really happy with its performance.

Tropicfeel
Spain
Time spent using app: 28 days
October 10, 2022

This app is incredible in terms of possibilities for a store. There was a particularly unique automation I was trying to figure out, and Patrick on their team helped get it done.

Trendstack
Time spent using app: 23 days
October 7, 2022

This app has been a HUGE help in updating all of the metafields in our store. This task would have taken forever if I had to do it manually. So thankful that we found Arigato. Also, the customer support is AMAZING! I sent an email about something I needed help with, and they responded within a few hours with a custom coded solution! 10/10 would recommend!

Stomp Stickers