Arigato Automation

Arigato Automation

by Bonify

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

Sunslice

I'm really impressed with this app. It helped me automate a number of tasks which I couldn't do with Zapier, at a better price tag too. Highly recommend.

Lightforce Australia

The support from this team is the best I have experienced for a long time. I have had multiple issues with my ability to write complex scripts, but the team has stepped without any delay or hesitation and assisted with finalising my automation.
Their base templates to start from have helped solve many of my automation requirements. I have no hesitation recommending this app and will be installing it on my expansion stores.

XooKool

This App can save you a lot of work and improve your operation by automating time consuming tasks. Really easy to use and they have a great support.

∴ terrorists of beauty

Perfect app to automatize a lot of processes. Smooth integration with slack, gmail, google spread sheets and many more. Highly recommended! Especially the big library gives also beginners and non-coders easy access for quick implementations. Very quick support for individual questions also!

Karen Zárate | Coaching Online

This app has been our best friend and partner for over a year now and has always worked perfectly fine! We got the basic plan first and all the workflows are easy to set up and worked always well. 6 months ago we grew heaps and we had to increase our credit and subscribed to a bigger plan and it keeps performing!
We had a small problem the past few days that some emails were not being sent, I contacted support and in just one day the problem was fixed! Very happy to work with Arigato and if you are looking for a trustworthy app to send customized emails triggered by any rule you can imagine, this is the one!

LEVUR

as a tech dude it's a great app. lets you automate pretty much any action you can imagine. thanks guys! highly recommended

Campus & Co | Salisbury

Incredibly useful app that will provide solutions to issues that we haven't been able to solve any other way in shopify. 5 Stars! Excellent support too. Look forward to making use of more of the workflows that are preset. :)

Coes, Golding, Goddards

Very powerful app capable of almost every kind of automation that you would require for your store. We switched to Arigato from a similar (but less powerful) app and found the switch incredibly easy with customer service being very quick to respond and always very helpful. Outside of the typical use cases such as speeding up our product creation process, tagging customers & orders etc… Since switching we have discovered the app capable of doing a wide range of things outside of what we would typically have expected such as allowing our staff to change the customer record associated against an order (very helpful as we are using Shopify POS as well). Overall great app and great support, would highly recommend.

Glik's

We originally installed this app because we needed to create workflows based on warehouse location, not just total inventory across all locations. Shopify's native workflow application Flow doesn't currently support this. What we've found is that Arigato works great for that, and so much more! I'm already using 8 different workflows that were available in their library or that Arigato's support team created for me. Their support team has been quick to respond & helpful in setting up workflows when I didn't know where to start. 10/10 recommend

Skechers Thailand Online Store

I used this app to help me on tagging by Size, Gender and Category. After exploring other apps, I found that Arigato Automation has many other features within it that other apps do not provide. It's a simple one app for all and it gets the job done perfectly. The CS team has been very helpful and quick to reply with tips and solutions as well.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12