Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

TICRO MARKET

This app is excellent.
It has made us successful.
Best of all, they were flexible.
I can say without a doubt that they will be our first choice in the future.
I can't thank you enough. I want to say thank you very much.

Only One Life Creations

I've been using this for about a week now and although I've set up multiple workflows that have saved me a TON of time, I still feel like I've only scratched the surface of what this app is capable of! I think it strikes a great balance between being incredibly powerful yet easy enough to understand that people like me (tech savvy but not a coder) can still get a lot out of it. I look forward to learning it better and saving myself even more time.

Wardrobeat

Best customer experience I've had in years. App has lots of features and incredible depth. The amount of time you can save is insane especially if you're dealing with lots of products/variants.

Pivo-eu

Best App you could find on Shopify. Support team, Kenny is the guy to go. Can literally solve anything. If you're hoping to automate any tasks or any API/HTTP requests this is the app.

Misswood

Great customer service! I have some problems with workflows and Patrick solve me all the things. Thanks for all. Super recommend it.

MYHD DJ STORE

Excelente aplicación para automatizar lo que sea, la gente en el chat es muy amable en ayudar con los requerimientos.

Harringtons Pet Food

A very powerful and flexible app that's been able to handle everything we chuck at it. Excellent support as well, with a fast turnaround.

Imagin Products Ltd

This app is awesome .... you can achieve all your workflows in a simple way. Their support is spot on too.... I've asked them for help 2 or 3 times and have always been available and have answered my questions immediately. So far, I can' t fault it!

MatchingCouples.com

Amazing customer Service Patrick is so helpful and with this app, I am able to create so many automations that makes my life so much easier. I used it for clients years ago and now using it on my own store keep up the good work everyone.

Book Larder

I used this app to setup a pre-order functionality, automate order tagging and mark events as passed or upcoming by setting up an HTTP workflow with book that app API. The support center is amazing, so quick to respond and very thorough. Truly amazing app. A great solution for those of us who can't afford to upgrade to Shopify Plus.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 12 13