Arigato Automation

Quickly create workflows that are as unique as your business

From $15/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Santa Barbara Company

This is the most robust and valuable app we've ever installed. We're using it to pull "Fulfillment Notes" from the product metafield over to the order page to remind fulfillment staff about important product details that are easily forgotten. We're also using to pull Customer Notes over to the notes that they place with important notes.
And we've found a wide variety of other useful automations in their library we did not even know we needed. Customer support was super helpful.

FACEswag

Location Australia

Excellent app for automating a range of processing tasks. Extremely flexible. Equally-excellent support.

Customize My Print

I am very happy with Arigato Automation. I had some questions and their customer service was helpful! I highly recommend this app. Thank you

Djungelochjazz

Location Sweden

This app saves me a lot of time handling all my manual tasks automatically. I have no coding skills and i got it to work. The support is amazing and quick to help out when needed! The only downside of the app is that i cant use it in my everyday life for other boring tasks, such as cleaning, cooking etc. But for Shopify its amazing!

NakedPoppy

App was easy to use on its own, and when I wanted to set up a pretty tricky custom workflow, support was super responsive and made it happen. Five stars!

WGCShop

Location Hong Kong SAR

This is an amazing app! It makes the whole workflow more automatic and powerful, without it the working time must increase dramatically, I love it very much.

brando.no

Location Norway

This is an absolute essential for our store now! When you have thousands of products like us, there is no way we could do all the things Arigato let us do, without Arigato! You can do EVERYTHING imaginable, that shopify allows you to do. Other automation/bulk edit tools alway lack in certain areas, so you need to supplement with other apps. With Arigato you can consolidate everything into 1 app. It´s like a superhero version of Shopify Flow. (And it integrates with Shopify flow aswell). Have an idea for a workflow, but unsure about how to execute the setup? Reach out to support and they´ll create an immaculate workflow for your needs. Deserves the 5 stars!!! Only drawback would be is when you have many workflows combined with thousands of products it can cause long queue´s (longer time to have all actions performed). But i suspect it wouldn´t be possible to expand capacity here even if they wanted to. And I´m sure if you reach out to support, they´ll happily help you remove inefficiency´s in your workflows, that causes long queues. <3 Arigato

Sterntaler

We have been working with Arigato Automation for almost a year now and are more than satisfied. The customer service is always supportive and the app offers more possibilities than Shopify Flow. Great performance!

MatchaBar

Did exactly what I needed it to (tag customers by cc provider). Their support team is super helpful + responsive and even set up the flow for me.

atom-group-dev

Customer service is amazing and the app is a perfect replacement for shopify flow... We are coming off of plus and would highly reccomend

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 14 15