Automate Routine Tasks
Do more faster. Trigger custom emails, publish products, add tags, update Metafields, set URLs, track returns, create custom workflows.
Dozens of Prebuilt Automations
100+ pre-built automations including Slack message, Trello cards, HTTP & Shopify API Requests. Point and click builder & code access.
Flexibility to automate more
Access to 400+ data points, 350+ personalization tokens, 12 integrations, batch updates, scheduled workflows. Deep access to all your data.
Sobre Arigato Automation
Arigato performs over 7 million tasks per month, saving hundreds of hours of work for our merchants per day.
You'll wish you found it sooner
Check the developer website link to view our workflow library and get ideas.
Arigato is a flexible, powerful, and well-connected task automation app.
Do you find yourself doing repetitive tasks in your store? Does your business run on manual rules like "Whenever this product is purchased, I have to email someone myself." Are you holding your business back from growing because you're a bottleneck? You could be growing your business instead of worrying about menial tasks.
Arigato personal robot Virtual Assistant.
He can listen for any event or condition in your store and act on it. Get out of the trenches and regain time to focus on growing your business!
What can Arigato do for you?
Arigato can do 47 different actions in thousands of different configurations.
- Klaviyo events
- Capture payments
- Add and remove product tags
- Send emails
- Set metafield for any resource
- Set product metafield
- Subscribe to Mailchimp
- Add order tags
- Remove order tags
- Send Slack message
- Unpublish product
- Update product fields
- Update customer fields
- Make Trello card
- Add order note
- Update order fields
- Publish product
- Add customer tags
- Set order metafield
- Add customer note
- Set shop metafield
- Send HTTP request
- Send to IFTTT
- Set product variant metafield
- Update product variant field
- Update draft order fields
- Create a redirect
- Delete a product/order/etc.
- Send emails through Gmail
- Shopify API & HTTP Requests
- Completely Custom Actions
- Send to data to Google Sheets
- + 21 MORE ACTIONS
Here are a few automations from our Workflow Library (or make your own):
- Automatically hide out of stock products and show them when back in stock
- Automatically archive orders when all items have been delivered
- Tag new products and remove the "new" tag after a period of time
- Automatically copy customer notes into their paid orders
- Tag customers when their order is paid
- Send a Slack message when an order is paid
- Create a Trello card when a new order is placed
- Subscribe new customers who accept marketing to your Mailchimp list
- Cancel and archive unpaid orders after a period of no activity
- Ask a customer for a review after their order has been delivered
- Order a pizza from Domino's (seriously)
Unlike other automation apps, Arigato was designed to be both infinitely flexible and easy.
If you've tried other automation apps, forget about the head-scratching and confusion, or the limitations. Get started quickly with our Workflow Library of common automations or build your own from scratch. No scripting and no limits.
Galeria de mídia
Preço Avaliação gratuita de 14 dias
* Todas as cobranças são faturadas em USD.
** As cobranças recorrentes, inclusive as baseadas em uso ou mensais, são faturadas a cada 30 dias.
Avaliações mais recentes
as a tech dude it's a great app. lets you automate pretty much any action you can imagine. thanks guys! highly recommended
Campus & Co | Salisbury
Incredibly useful app that will provide solutions to issues that we haven't been able to solve any other way in shopify. 5 Stars! Excellent support too. Look forward to making use of more of the workflows that are preset. :)
Coes, Golding, Goddards
Very powerful app capable of almost every kind of automation that you would require for your store. We switched to Arigato from a similar (but less powerful) app and found the switch incredibly easy with customer service being very quick to respond and always very helpful. Outside of the typical use cases such as speeding up our product creation process, tagging customers & orders etc… Since switching we have discovered the app capable of doing a wide range of things outside of what we would typically have expected such as allowing our staff to change the customer record associated against an order (very helpful as we are using Shopify POS as well). Overall great app and great support, would highly recommend.