Recensioner (38)

• 3 % av omdömena har 3 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 2 stjärnor
  • 3 % av omdömena har 1 stjärnor
23 maj 2022

Dillibabu solved my problems quickly. I would prefer to fix the problem without passing to paid plan, but the price is correct! :)

4S Lashes®
Frankrike
Ungefär 20 timmar användning av appen
MS Web Designer svarade 8 november 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are glad to have you as our customer and to see that you are enjoying our app

3 juni 2022

Great support, solved my issue immediately and was quick to respond as soon as I messaged them. Would recommend this app.

Nitti Yarns
Nya Zeeland
Ungefär 19 timmar användning av appen
MS Web Designer svarade 8 november 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

23 maj 2023

We have just started using this app, however, I had some issues in setting it up for certain products (maybe because we use a paid template, not a standard one, not sure why). Their customer service is amazing, super speedy to respond and very patient, Dillibabu from the support team guided me through the process and also sorted out some issues he encountered in the back end. Massive thanks, Dillibabu for your great support!

Una at home
Storbritannien
Ungefär 4 timmar användning av appen
6 oktober 2022

The app work very well as described and is customisable and their support is excellent. I recommend the app.

Petite Ingredient
Australien
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
MS Web Designer svarade 8 november 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We would love to serve you in future as well.

11 december 2022

Perfect product with a perfect support
This is working amazing, I love it! Exactly what I needed and it saved me a lot of time.

My Festigal | מיי פסטיגל
Israel
Ungefär 3 timmar användning av appen
MS Web Designer svarade 12 december 2022

Thank you so much @My Festigal!
I’m happy you chose our app from all the apps in the market and that it does exactly what you want!
Customer support will always be there to assist you if there is anything else that you might need!