Terms and Conditions Pro+

Terms and Conditions Pro+

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.
Rating (5)
June 17, 2022

Responsive support team. Nice capabilities in the App. Specifically using the product page terms and conditions to ask our customers to accept the T&C requirements from our vendors.

Pico Store
Time spent using app: 3 days
MS Web Designer replied November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us a 5-star review

June 8, 2022

Great troubleshooting service! The technical team was VERY responsive and had my issue resolved in literally 10 minutes! Highly recommend!

New Millennia Legal Resources
Time spent using app: About 1 year
MS Web Designer replied November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-Star review. We would love to serve you best in future as well.

June 3, 2022

Great support, solved my issue immediately and was quick to respond as soon as I messaged them. Would recommend this app.

Nitti Yarns
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 19 hours
MS Web Designer replied November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

May 30, 2022

Great customer service! Support team was able to help me achieve all my requests in a fast and responsive way. Recommended!

Akiki's Cigars
Lebanon
Time spent using app: 9 days

May 23, 2022

Dillibabu solved my problems quickly. I would prefer to fix the problem without passing to paid plan, but the price is correct! :)

4S Lashes®
France
Time spent using app: About 20 hours
MS Web Designer replied November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are glad to have you as our customer and to see that you are enjoying our app

April 26, 2022

Dillibabu was AMAZING!!!!! I encountered one small issue and he/she came and fixed it very quickly and sent me a screenshot showing it was done. They have fantastic customer service, they are efficent and will ensure you are taken care of as a customer. I cannot thank this team enough! Plus the app does EXACTLY what it states for an affordable price!!! I'm extremly satisfied.

Krafty Queen
Time spent using app: 4 months

Edited April 25, 2022

Dilibabu is a great customer assistant. He/she customizes code based on my requests immediately. I will keep this app for a while just because of your customer service. However, I wish you can develop options for different countries.

Wellue
China
Time spent using app: 5 months

April 13, 2022

I was looking for a decent low impact app that added this functionality to Shopify with a more granular allocation to collections etc and this worked perfectly. I had a quick chat with their support regarding using in PageFly created product pages and the solution was offered right away. Lovely wee team and a great wee app.

Voyage Outlet
Time spent using app: 41 minutes

March 29, 2022

The app is good to use. The app is working fine. and their team is amazing. The app is good to use. The app is working fine. and their team is amazing.

For my pets bd
Bangladesh
Time spent using app: 4 days

February 9, 2022

This is a very powerful app that does everything it promises very well. It is also very simple to use. And last but not least, the customer service delivers and is very friendly. Thanks Anni!

Moon Freya
France
Time spent using app: About 1 month
MS Web Designer replied November 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you are happy with our App services and it has been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.