Terms and Conditions Pro+

Terms and Conditions Checkbox & Pop-up | Cart & Product Page

From $0.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Petite Ingredient

Time spent using app About 3 hours

The app work very well as described and is customisable and their support is excellent. I recommend the app.

November 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words. We would love to serve you in future as well.

Chrono Culture

Location Australia

5 Star to support team and Dilibabu for the help. Will recommend to others. I am very pleased with their efforts on resolving and trouble shooting our problems.

November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We will share this with the team to let them know to keep up the amazing work.

Car Enhancements UK

Time spent using app 31 minutes

Support very helpful, answered my question within minutes and then did zoom call to ensure i was comfortable with it

November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for the review.We are incredibly grateful that you took time out to leave us a 5-star review

Davesautoacc.com

I purchased this app. It works great. I was looking for a Terms & Conditions box, that didnt drag the customers to another website/page. I wanted to customer to see my whole terms and conditions right there in the same place they must click i agree.
I had a little bit of a hard time setting this up, however the customer service i received from the company was great. While i did not know how to set this up, i was able to get into communication with one of the developers team members, and they helped me get everything set up perfectly.
A+ Experience

November 8, 2022

Thank you for your kind words! We are glad you are happy with our App services and it has been helpful for your business. We strive to provide the best possible experience so you can be successful.

US En Gold

Time spent using app 39 minutes

As far as I know, this is the only Terms & Conditions Shopify app which provides an additional feature which make customers read all T&C before ticking the box. This is a good one.

November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are glad to have you as our customer and to see that you are enjoying our app

SolarAid Shop

Time spent using app About 22 hours

Great app and team! I needed a bit of bespoke functionality for my use case and the team were very responsive and helpful in resolving this for me. I am now about to show an optional checkbox for specific items in the store. Thanks!

November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for your kind words! We would love to help you in future as well.

Pico Store

Responsive support team. Nice capabilities in the App. Specifically using the product page terms and conditions to ask our customers to accept the T&C requirements from our vendors.

New Millennia Legal Resources

Time spent using app About 1 year

Great troubleshooting service! The technical team was VERY responsive and had my issue resolved in literally 10 minutes! Highly recommend!

November 8, 2022

Thank you so much for giving us a 5-Star review. We would love to serve you best in future as well.

Nitti Yarns

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app About 19 hours

Great support, solved my issue immediately and was quick to respond as soon as I messaged them. Would recommend this app.

Akiki's Cigars

Location Lebanon

Great customer service! Support team was able to help me achieve all my requests in a fast and responsive way. Recommended!

Previous 1 3