Mulberry Product Protection

Mulberry Product Protection | Reviews

by Mulberry

Offer customers accident protection and extended warranties

The Mysterious Gamer

Very very bad. They have not any support team. They have not any docs for this app. Really disappointing. How Shopify publish this type of app?

GadgetSmart

If I could rate this app zero stars I would. Please do not install this in to your store. I downloaded this app and it RUINED my store. All of my products were still there and clickable but for some reason they were invisible. Also, the support team does not exist so when this app destroys your store your pretty much stuck having to figure it out yourself of pay an expert. In this case this does happen to you and you have a paid theme like myself, just upload the theme again from your PC files and copy it from the old one.

Swiss-Fam

BEWARE...Support may not exist. We started an account with Mulberry and added a bank account to the billing settings and received a pair of verification deposits however, none were able to be verified with the amounts deposited. We made certain of the accuracy of each bank deposit and even switch the order of entry, however, we've received the same results: "We couldn't verify this bank account". Contacted support via email regarding our issue on February 18, 2021. It's now the 24th, still no response. BEWARE...Support may not exist. We will update this review on March 3, 2021.