Mule

Send your parcels with us and save up to 70% on shipping costs

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Plinthy

Glad we found Mule when we started our business late last year. Other apps wanted huge monthly subscriptions which we didn't have the capacity for. Mule is free to use and a must for small (and large businesses). The web app which allows you to process your Shopify orders is a little buggy but they are constantly reviewing it and adding in new features and they are super helpful via the live chat if anything goes wrong! The mobile app is a lot more polished but doesn't allow you to process Shopufy orders unfortunately but is useful for one of labels.

Hiraeth

I have been using mule for years, their recent shopify integration has made my life so much easier. Their shipping rates are the best in the game, and their support staff are the best I've ever experienced. I have recommended mule to all my friends with businesses, and they have all loved it too.

June 6, 2022

Thank you!

Solus Supply

Been using Mule for over a year now, great service and has saved our business a lot of time and money. The Mule team are always at hand to help with queries or any issues (when they rarely come up). Thanks guys, looking forward to seeing the platform grow and evolve further!

May 31, 2022

Thanks for your review. Wishing you and your business all the best!

My Breeches | Pikeur

We've been using Mule for several months now for our DHL Express shipments and this has allowed us to make amazing savings (up to 50% in some cases). The team are all super friendly and knowledgeable, and always get back to us really quickly. I'd really recommend this company for anyone looking to streamline their shipping costs. Their customer service is great and I feel very well supported

May 31, 2022

Thanks for taking the time to review our app. We're glad to hear you are pleased with the service :)

Fermented Green Papaya Enzyme

We have been using Mule since Dec 2021. Shipping was always a real pain as we get orders from overseas as well. Arranging international shippings never be easy.. Mule made our shipping process so much easier and quicker. Tremendous changes since we started using Mule. You can save money and cost. Also, the cusotmers are happier. The customer service is always quick response which is rare in the UK. We were using a mobile app and manually put address etc, using Mule app which was still good for us. We now integrate with Shopify store and it is just excellent to arrange shippings. It is sad that some people rated Mule poorly here.. why don't you contact them if you have any problems. They will quickly response to you and try to solve your problem. We really appreciate your business and highly recommend it to any business struggling with shippings! Try and see!

May 31, 2022

Thank you for such a great review. We really appreciate you as a customer! Wishing you all the best.

EJDER FOR LIFE

Been using MULE for my business for a few months now with no issues whatsoever. One small incident with a missing parcel was quicky sorted out with a great level of customer service. Pricing is great and process is excellent (quick) Would be good to get one VAT invoice at the end of each month - i was told this was in process just havent yet checked if it is

May 31, 2022

Thank you for your review. We appreciate it! At the moment you can download a VAT invoice for each purchase with Mule, we do not have a system built yet that generates a VAT invoice based on a selected time frame.

However, feel free to jump on live chat and a customer support agent will be happy to send you a VAT invoice for a specific timeframe :)

BoroBoro

Time spent using app About 1 month

Mule is the best shipping app I've used. It's super quick and easy to use. Really helped our business in shipping overseas and helped our profit margins greatly. Great service!! Thanks

February 11, 2022

Thank you!

WAVYTING®

Time spent using app 1 day

Amazing! Didn’t think it could get much better than the IOS app mule have but this shopify app has made it even easier for me to fulfill orders ! My business wouldn’t be what it is today without Mule!

September 23, 2021

Feather Pendants

MULE! Is a live saver! Helpful team, amazing savings to be made on international orders. Most useful app!

September 13, 2021

Thank you for such a great review!