Manage Multiple Stores
Easily manage multiple stores from a single interface
Sync Collections & Products
Sync all of your collections and products from every store
Inventory & Order Management
Share inventory and fulfill orders across multiple Shopify stores
About Multi‑Admin Multiple Stores
Multi-Admin allows you to manage multiple Shopify stores via a single interface — including syncing products, inventory, and ERP/shipping integrations.
With Multi-Admin, you can instantly connect multiple Shopify stores to easily sync the following:
- Collections & Products
- Aggregate Reporting (Sales, Orders, SKUs)
- Customer Service & Support Emails
- Dashboards & Report Quickview
- ERP/Shipping Integrations (requires additional setup)
Why Use Multi-Admin?
Managing multiple Shopify stores can be incredibly inefficient and a huge drain on your time.
With Multi-Admin, you can:
- Add a product once and have it appear on multiple stores
- Share inventory levels across all stores
- Fulfill all of your orders from a single interface
- Integrate with your ERP system once and use it for all stores
- Generate reports that show data from all of your stores
- Keep your development site completely synced with your live store
- And much, much more!
Multi-Admin is COMPLETELY customizable! Multify can customize the Multi-Admin app for your business with:
- Custom Integrations
- Custom UI
- Custom Reporting
Try Multi-Admin for FREE for 14 days to experience the ease of managing multiple Shopify stores with a single interface!
For more information about customizing Multi-Admin, contact us today!
- SAP Business One,
Pricing 14-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD.
** Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
Does not work. Do not waste your time or money. I have 2 stores that I wanted to sync. After more than 3 weeks, we had to bail. In their own words: "Unfortunately we haven't been able to figure out the issue as of yet. "
Merchant threatened us with a bad review because our support team apparently wasn't working as fast as they wanted. Despite supporting them and trying to resolve, they chose to leave a bad review anyway.
Shop Reader's Digest
We were able to use this app and integrate our fulfillment company with our store products building a multi-robust operational tool. I would recommend this app if you have the complexity of connecting multiple vendors to your site.
Shop Taste of Home
We needed a tool that would marry up our data and stores in a cohesive way. This app solved our problems and allows us to utilize custom integration with our warehouse.