Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
4 dicembre 2023

This is the second store we have used this app. Excellent support and functionality.

Wild West Chocolate
5 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
10 novembre 2023

Very well explained. Thorough and comprehensible. Great handling of questions and very good explanations. The app seems to do exactly what we are looking for.

Savon Du Bois
4 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 novembre 2023

Very well explained about dashboard and solving my errors. My requirements are fullfill while having call with supporting team Thank you so much Keerthi.

ASTAGAONKAR SARAF
India
10 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
16 ottobre 2023

I had the pleasure of working with Sibi, He was very helpful, stayed with us on the call until we were comfortable with the app and we are now ready to ship!!

Poppy's Patina
Circa 2 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
7 ottobre 2023

sibi has been a great help in getting us set up with the app, we are excited to launch site soon. great app with great options to fit all shipping requirements. we have one last item that is being addressed by the team and then we are off to the races!

Bio Bombs, LLC
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
27 novembre 2023

Thank you for showing me how easy this app is to use!

Nina Levine Romance
1 giorno di utilizzo dell’app
13 ottobre 2023

Sibi was awesome. Helped me setup the multicarrier app smoothly and surepost service.

Fuchsia Inc.
12 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
12 ottobre 2023

Thank you Keerthi for a very professional setup run through, went very smoothly and filled in a lot of blanks !! Much appreciated !!

Stripz Australia
3 mesi di utilizzo dell’app
11 ottobre 2023

The support of the App has been helpful.

Lynnpak Packaging
Circa 3 anni di utilizzo dell’app
16 gennaio 2024

Excellent communication and made the process straight forward and simple.

ASP Ltd