Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 4% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
20 gennaio 2023

What Can I say...hmm....Great app, The best People, We have some many set up problems with our courier of choice but the Guys a Plugin Hive, Sibi & Addina are so good, walks us though the process. I can't thank them enough. So again many thanks for the hours of back and forth conversations.

Cheers Guys.

Yamina Rare Plants
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
30 maggio 2022

We are using this app for live shipping quotes at the check-out stage. Easy to set up and modify all the necessary parameters. Customer support is extremely helpful. Got the call immediately after installing the app for set-up. Everytime there is a question or an issue, the customer support is responding very promptly and is doing everything possible to help.

DECIBEL shop
Bulgaria
16 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
13 febbraio 2023

The PluginHive team offers a great and fast support! Within minutes they have often answered any outstanding queries.

Nordic Cravings
Svezia
15 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
8 luglio 2020

Great customer support. I had a couple of questions and they answered me same day to resolve my queries.

New World Farms
Stati Uniti
6 maggio 2021

This app is fantastic, reliable and also would like to mention here that the support team member Aadina is so helpful and prompt. She immediately resolves the issue.

M A Y U
India
PluginHive ha risposto 11 maggio 2021

Thank you for your the review. We are glad to know that you are happy with our app and our support. We are here if you need us and we wish you all the best for your project. Thank you.

27 febbraio 2023

Great app, even better support. Addina was very helpful and patient with me and was willing to jump on a call to solve these issues and speak with my shipping carrier.

PlusLife Health
24 luglio 2021

Easy interface, helpful instructions and an amazing customer support. They are extremely helpful. Highly recommended!

Pickie Store
Cechia
PluginHive ha risposto 11 agosto 2021

Thank you for taking time out to review and recommend the app and we’re glad our support team could help.

1 giugno 2021

The app is just what we were looking for for our store shipping needs, and the customer service is excellent. We had an issue the customer service representative was so very helpful and guided us until we had the issue solved. Thanks.

ZAPATERIA CHIC
Spagna
PluginHive ha risposto 14 giugno 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us, we are glad to know that you are happy with our support and App.

15 gennaio 2020

Nice App! They helped me with integration of DHL express and also in the label generation. Great Customer Support.

HEMANT & NANDITA
India
Data modifica: 13 febbraio 2023

They've been quick to respond to my e-mails (within 24 hours) and help me get setup with my shipping needs. They've also been quick to establish zoom calls in order to better understand the issue. My use case is very niche, so it did require me to go through about 3 service reps before my issue was fully understood and resolved.

But still, very impressed with response times and willingness to jump on a call to solve problems.

Furniture Drop