Valutazione complessiva
4,9
Numero di recensioni per livello
  • Il 91% delle recensioni ha 5 stelle
  • Il 5% delle recensioni ha 4 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 3 stelle
  • Il 1% delle recensioni ha 2 stelle
  • Il 2% delle recensioni ha 1 stelle
26 novembre 2021

I downloaded this app because I needed rates calculated by the dimensional weight. This app allows you to do just that among many other features. It was easy to install their support team has been amazing. I had several questions that they answered within seconds! Highly recommend.

Sam Malpass
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 4 gennaio 2022

Thank you so much for sharing your experience. We’re glad our support team could help you set up the app. Wish you a seamless shipping experience.

27 gennaio 2022

Jon was so helpful helping us set up our site! He took his time to review our concerns and even had a zoom call so we could look at everything together. He resolved all of our issues and we really appreciate his help. We are excited to get to our store up and running with the help from this app!

Urban Industrial Design
9 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 28 febbraio 2022

Thank you for your feedback, we appreciate it! It is always our priority that our customers not only install the app but they get complete benefit out of it by saving shipping costs, time and effort.

28 marzo 2022

It has helped our business to automate the shipments and save time in the process. They also have a technical team that is always willing to answer all questions and constantly work on improvements to the app.

La Portegna Madrid
Spagna
PluginHive ha risposto 29 aprile 2022

We are so glad to know that the app has been a time saver by automating your shipments. Thanks a lot for taking the time to recommend the app and support.

Data modifica: 17 maggio 2022

Showing customer facing dimensionally derived shipping rates has been a major headache since we opened. We also have the issue of sending items of high value needing an "insurance" add on rule, not all items, but 30% of our shipments. We have been eating high shipping rates through using Shopify's weight only paradigm. Prathyusha was exceptionally patient, consistently available and pragmatic in understanding what we needed to do to get our problems resolved. The app is great and more than pays for itself. Great customer service.

Tom Morgan Rodsmiths
PluginHive ha risposto 4 agosto 2022

We’re so glad the app has been useful and paying off itself. Also happy to know that the support team understood and helped set up the app for your complex requirements. Wish you good luck.

1 marzo 2023

Great App, super responsive support, questions answered and problems solved within minutes. Highly recommended.

dermahealer.co.uk
Germania
PluginHive ha risposto 1 marzo 2023

Dear DermaHealer,

Thank you for taking the time to share your positive experience with the PluginHive Multi-Carrier shipping app. We're thrilled to hear that the automatic generation of commercial invoices for international shipments with FedEx was helpful to you.

We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.

3 gennaio 2023

Mr.Kumar was very helpful in deducting what my problem was, If I need further help, I feel confident in their ability to help me resolve it. The App offers many Features and allows the customers to interface with your shop more progressively.

skike
Germania
2 febbraio 2022

I was having teething troubles working out how to use this app and prathysha called me seconds after I left a request in the help box and resolved all the issues I had. Amazing customer service!

Anja Jane
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
Data modifica: 23 novembre 2022

I have received great help from Keerthi. After i wrote my initial review. Thank you so much! Kind regards, Mikael

Timi of Sweden
Svezia
7 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
PluginHive ha risposto 22 novembre 2022

Dear Mikael,

Please pardon the delay in calling you on the given number.

We appreciate you joining us on the call, and I'm glad we were able to setup Postnord carrier and generate labels. If you require any additional help, please get in touch with us.

We strive to give each and every one of our customer's prompt service.

3 marzo 2020

Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it. Awesome support. I love it.

Castle Timbers
Sudafrica
6 giorni di utilizzo dell’app
4 novembre 2022

I recently implemented this app and needed some guidance on how to use it. As soon as I reached out I was helped by Shashi Kumar, he was outstanding and proficient and fixing my problem and explaining the solution. Thank you Shashi!

Morfidesign