PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Rapp Collect

Location Hong Kong SAR

Updated: Revised to 3* (happy to revise to a higher rating once the issue with local post integration gets resolved) A+ for effort, Keerthi has been very helpful in getting things sorted. FedEx now works properly but we've hit a wall with the local post office integration. The issue is not all entirely with PluginHive, as the local post should making sure the correct information is being used. Basically if your local post has suspended and resumed different services over time due to COVID, there's a chance the app will pull up services that are still suspended for the destination country. You can get around it temporarily with automated rules, but as I've mentioned to the team that's not a reliable way as available mail services could change at any time. Still a work in progress. --------------------
9/29: I liked the idea of what this app was meant to accomplish. I was previously using "Ship Rate and Track", also by PluginHive which worked really well for FedEx. I switched to "PH MultiCarrier Shipping Label" as I wanted to set up a connection with my local post office. It's now been over 5 hours since I installed this app and we (myself and support), have yet to configure a working connection with the local post and the FedEx rates now no longer work. The UI is not that friendly and despite the emails claiming support will call to assist in sorting this out, they've just literally gone quiet. Great if you're able to make it work, but now I've gone from having a shipping service that was working, to none. Needless to say, not very happy with the lack of communication!

Reboot

Location Sweden
Time spent using app About 1 month

Bra app som underlättar hanteringen av frakter. Lite rörig och småklurig att sätta upp men när allt är på plats fungerar den som den ska. Mycket bra support som svarar snabbt mina frågor.

Larsen's Danish Bakery

This app has been a life saver for setting up certain shipping features I want for my store. However customer support could use some improvements. Specifically I've had troubles with Prathyusha not being very helpful and being vague with answering my questions- for separate occasions. This most recent issue I faced, someone else in customer support (Sibi) ends up taking over for Prathyusha and solving the issue for me instead. I've had enough with Prathysha that from now on if I need to contact customer support, I will specifically ask to not be given her.

Weinberg Shop

Location Germany
Time spent using app About 2 months

Wir verwenden die App, um unsere Versandlabel für UPS auszudrucken. Das funktioniert einigermaßen gut und zuverlässig. Das einzige Manko ist: Wenn man ein Problem hat und den Support anschreibt, bekommt man zwar relativ zügig eine Antwort, aber selten kann dieser einem weiterhelfen. Das ist sehr schade, vor allem, weil die App kostenpflichtig ist. Wären diese Probleme nicht, z.B.: Es werden Bestellungen übernommen, deren Produkte als "Kein Versand" markiert sind und ein paar andere Kinderkrankheiten würde diese App mehr als 3 Sterne verdienen

Boutique Inten6t

Cela fait deux fois que je dois appeler le service pour remettre l'application à jour. Le service est rapide et excellent mais il est difficile de parler avec la représentante en français, voir impossible. Elle a pris le contrôle de l'écran et finie par m'aider à remettre le tout en ordre. Très gentille et courtoise. Toujours, je ne comprends pas pourquoi le service s'est déconnecté de mon système deux fois en 1 mois.

Lierre.ca

Time spent using app About 1 month

Still on free trail. The app function is good, customer service is pretty quick and professional. But there is needs to improve: no any type of report can be exported, no way to export a summary for all orders shipped out by end of day.