Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Multi Carrier Shipping Label

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

Tin & Turquoise Western Boutique

UPDATE - There was apparently an error in the system they they updated right away and seems to be working well now. Fast customer service and offered an extended trial for the loss of $. I will update my review again in a month as I do like the options of the app as well as the integration. Fingers crossed no more issues. I installed this app to streamline my shipping and take use of my negotiated rates with Canada Post. The day after my 14 day free trial was over the app advised it was charging one amount, when in reality my carrier account was being charged double! I wouldn't have caught this anytime soon except I needed to log into my Canada Post account for another reason. I'm thankful I did or I would have lost literally thousands of dollars in a month.

Lierre.ca

Still on free trail. The app function is good, customer service is pretty quick and professional. But there is needs to improve: no any type of report can be exported, no way to export a summary for all orders shipped out by end of day.