Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

From $9/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AWTB Apparel

Location Australia

I had a lot of problems getting a plug in to work with my post account. I spoke to Addina! and she had it all sorted within a few mins and everything is working great! wish i did this a week ago!

ALIENTECH

I am Kan Guo, and I have been running an e-commerce business for five years. I love your APP of Multi Carrier Shipping Label; it is really awesome. He is very close to our usage scenario. But after getting to know you these days, I would like to make the following comments to you in particular and hope to modify and upgrade your program to make it more powerful. --The adjustment suggestions for Shipping Lable are as follows
1. It is necessary to modify the name in ITEM in the APP. This is because the ITEM on the website is often used to promote website keywords, but when it is used for actual shipment, it is not recognized by the customs of some countries.
2. The unit price and total price of the product must be adjusted in the APP. The reason for this is very complicated, but trust me it is very necessary. If the price cannot be modified, your APP will not be able to be used. -- Regarding the total adjustment of the transportation of dangerous goods and ordinary goods.
I noticed that your APP could define the nature of each product, including whether it is a dangerous product or chemical, etc. However, this information was not used as the basis for the final calculation of freight. We need a comprehensive algorithm that can calculate load because some transportation companies do not accept the transportation of dangerous goods. For example, when two products A and B appear in the customer's shopping cart simultaneously, A is a product with a battery, and B is a standard product.
1. When A and B belong to the same warehouse, we usually combine A and B into one package and ship it. Therefore, the package should be carried by a company that allows the transportation of dangerous goods. Thus, the APP should present to the customer a freight quotation that enables the transport of hazardous goods company. And calculate the freight based on the combined weight of A and B.
2. When A and B do not belong to the same warehouse, the App should give a comprehensive freight quotation based on the shipping addresses of A and B. The combination of A's freight and the freight of B can be presented to the customer. When shipping simultaneously, it can split an order for two or more shipments and finally print two or more shipping labels of different shipping companies. --The logical improvement of the comprehensive calculation ability of the freight of the same order issued by different products.
From my point of view, there will be multiple calculation logic. I think users should be allowed to edit their differences based on their usage habits or differences in policies and laws of countries and regions. These are my summarize; I hope you can improve your App. Thank you for your reading. Sincerely & Regards

Mama Love Organics Shop

I'm new at this and I'm still setting up my shop. So I might upgrade my review when I've had more of a chance to try it out. The customer service so far has been very quick and helpful. On the other hand, I was surprised that for my size business I would need to have a Stamps.com account to ship with USPS . . . so that's another $18/month. And that was upsetting—I wish I knew upfront. But after an hour or two of checking out my options and number crunching, I think it might be worthwhile to use this app with the free Shopify theme I chose as compared to the fees I have to pay on Etsy. And I DO feel that the ability to use dimensional shipping is essential for my business. How I feel about Shopify making you need an extra app for a normal essential function makes objectivity about rating this app a challenge! But some of the support people were particularly helpful so I feel encouraged about that. So we'll see how it goes.

February 16, 2022

Thank you so much for your Feedback and kind words. It means a lot to us. Please feel free to reach out to us if you face any difficulty, we will be more than happy to help you.

Crawford Creek Designs

We started using this app when we built a new website and found it integrated very well with our shop and Canada Post. It took a bit to get all the details figured out but the support staff is outstanding and patient where we had everything figured out and running smoothly quite quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!!

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our team. It means a lot to us.

Excellent-Supply.com

We liked the app at first, but then it started acting buggy. Their support attempted to help, but they couldn't sort it out quickly enough to solve the problem. Our customers were being charged the wrong shipping rate. Not good! So we had to dump the app and move on. The app was rendering a "flat rate $10 fee" without showing the correctly setup UPS or USPS rates. We have NEVER set up a $10 flat rate fee / so I have no idea where this app was getting that from. However, their support team did get back to us, and they genuinely wanted to make things right - so I will leave this a 4-star rating. Yet, at the end of the day we did go with a different shipping rate tool for our store.

Wild and Zen

we use this app to ship with Fedex. the service that we got was amazing! the guys helped us with the credential process, they were in touch with Fedex and then helped us with the first labels.