Multi Carrier Shipping Label

Multi Carrier Shipping Label

by PluginHive

Live Shipping Rates, Bulk Label Printing & Order Tracking

Crawford Creek Designs

We started using this app when we built a new website and found it integrated very well with our shop and Canada Post. It took a bit to get all the details figured out but the support staff is outstanding and patient where we had everything figured out and running smoothly quite quickly. Would definitely recommend this app!!

March 30, 2021

Thank you so much for recommending the app and appreciating our team. It means a lot to us.

Jean-Pierre Weill

This app helps me print out shipping labels much faster and more easily than I could otherwise do - a big time saver! The UX could use some work and I can't adjust things manually as easily as I would like (change number of packages for a particular order, for example) but it's still a game changer and very worthwhile. They were always responsive to issues, though I kept running into issues. I would have liked them to offer a video chat much sooner (in the end, I requested that and it solved all the issues.)

January 28, 2021

Thanks a lot for the review and happy to know you are able to print labels faster. We have noted your feedback on the video chat. Thank you.

Wild and Zen

we use this app to ship with Fedex. the service that we got was amazing! the guys helped us with the credential process, they were in touch with Fedex and then helped us with the first labels.